Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMilosbgd on 01/08/2014

Very nice and sleek, thin and elegant product! I hope it will be in other color soon. Nice design. One of the best cases i ever had for my phone. I will recommend this product. Very good nice and i thing it should be done in other colors, Carbon, black, white, orange, green, etc etc. It will be nice to see and mate colored finish. Elegant, slik, Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjLonik on 11/02/2013

Good protection all around. Keeps phone slim. The construction is light. Good packaging. This is made from strong aluminum alloy. Resists scratches because not painted or anything, bare aluminum. With time may become loose. A little sharp around edges compared to the phone by it self. Looks nice with white iphone. One of the nicest cases I have tried,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadeelisyours on 05/03/2013

i have been using iphones for last 5 years from Original iphone to iphone 5 , i always wanted to get a full aluminium metal cover for iphone which not only could fully protect iphone from Front and back but looks sylish at the same time. And this cover is what i always did dream about. this is so slim , solid and good looking that it no only makes iphone ... Read more

My iPhone5 white in Ultra Slim Metalic cover DX
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections