DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8083 Men's Round Dial Stainless Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Super Satisfeito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoguslav on 12/02/2014

Pros: stylish, steel, sturdy, elegant, good colours, clear display Cons: too long bracelet for the size but not really a big issue A very nice watch for the price Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byAndroKifKev on 08/25/2014

Pros: - the calender date - the secure lock - looks very expensive, which the watch isn't Cons: -no tool to make the band smaller (luckily i had one from my old watch) - you can't read the time in the night without a external light OtherToughts: It would be cool if the two small Buttons had some functions(... Read more

very cheap, but good lokking men watch very cheap, but good lokking men watch very cheap, but good lokking men watch

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDIOGENNES on 08/23/2014

Ótimo design, tamanho ideal, muito show! cai bem demais com as vestes, e se valoriza muito por si só! Funcionou perfeitamente, alem de nao ser pesadão. Gostei demais! Apenas os outros dois relogios que eu comprei, que nao gostei, vieram com defeitos. Mas esse veio em otimo estado! Read more

Impression:Super Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted bymcchegzy on 04/04/2014

Clean, beautiful wristwatch, looks more expensive than it is. The quality is good, I didn't even expect it to be this good considering the price. People keep asking for the price and where I got it from. It also arrived earlier than I expected, good for me!!!! Quite heavy, the two outer buttons doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCreqaw on 03/18/2014

Very nice watch, it looks very neat. A lot better than the photos. The photos make it look very odd but it's a lot better. Had to find out myself how to change the date. The crown has 3 settings, push it in for nothing, pull it 1 step for date and pull all the way for time. The watch does feel a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndt5skckbp51 on 03/03/2014

The look is great. I am very happy with this purchase. Everyone asks me about the brand, to find out where to buy it and I recommend dealextreme. Not heavy and the closure is pretty sure much more than other watches I've also bought in dealextreme. The glass box, the first thing I bought was grated me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrio77 on 01/27/2014

It's a great watch, very beautiful, look likes a very expensive watch. The finishing is good and the bracelet is pretty. Higher quality than I expect. Your friends will never know it's a inexpensive watch if you don't tell them. It's a great deal, very good watch and price is very enough,richly looks ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bygrof78 on 01/13/2014

Great looking watch. It is good copy of some expensive watches. No one will notice that you pay so little for it. I really like it. It seams to be accurate too. It Two buttons are just the decoration. They don't work. Also the three internal dials does not work, decoration too. Pointers doesn't glow ... Read more

Curren 8083 Curren 8083 Watch

1 0 1

• posted byMihalich25 on 12/11/2013

Watch loved. Looks great on the hand. I bought them 4 pieces for Christmas gifts. I think everyone will be happy. Little noticeable that the clock is not very good quality. Very easy bracelet gives poor quality of the metal from which it is made. Stopwatches certainly do not work, but I'm different and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynmartens on 10/27/2013

the watch looks a lot more expensive, i wear it for a year now, and its still fully functional. it only has a few scratches. i have shortened the wristband, en now it fits very good. and that all for this price! The three internal dials does not work, and neither the two buttons. but i didt expect that ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections