DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8083 Men's Round Dial Stainless Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by andrio77 on 01/27/2014

Pros: It's a great watch, very beautiful, look likes a very expensive watch. The finishing is good and the bracelet is pretty. Higher quality than I expect. Your friends will never know it's a inexpensive watch if you don't tell them. It's a great deal, very good watch and price is very enough,richly looks beautiful Cons: The three internal dia... Read more

Impression:;

4 0
  • posted by grof78 on 01/13/2014

Pros: Great looking watch. It is good copy of some expensive watches. No one will notice that you pay so little for it. I really like it. It seams to be accurate too. It Cons: Two buttons are just the decoration. They don't work. Also the three internal dials does not work, decoration too. Pointers doesn't glow in the dark. Bracelet is to shine... Read more

Curren 8083 Curren 8083 Watch

1 1
  • posted by nmartens on 10/27/2013

Pros: the watch looks a lot more expensive, i wear it for a year now, and its still fully functional. it only has a few scratches. i have shortened the wristband, en now it fits very good. and that all for this price! Cons: The three internal dials does not work, and neither the two buttons. but i didt expect that this would work for this price... Read more

2 0
  • posted by ruanltbg2 on 09/10/2013

Pros: It is beautiful and elegant, shiny, and looks like it is more expensive. Cons: The three internal dials does not work, and neither the two buttons. It is a little hard to understand how to adjust the day, and have no guide for it. OtherThoughts: Everyone talks about it. It is water prove, but it does not say what level it resist. Bottomli... Read more

4 0
  • posted by DanielMaxao on 03/29/2013

Pros: It's a great watch, very beautiful, look likes a very expensive watch. The finishing is good and the bracelet is pretty. Higher quality than I expect. Your friends will never know it's a inexpensive watch if you don't tell them. It's a great deal, very good watch and price is very enough Cons: The 3 mini-dials doesn't work, these two butt... Read more

15 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections