DX » Community » Reviews » External Backup 2200mAh Battery Back Case for Iphone 5 - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySunnyDiamond on 11/11/2013

Really a quality product, well made ??and its packaging design. For such a high-capacity battery is quite small in size and easy ergonomics Price for this product could be a little lower at $ 3-4 I would like to have a place on the packaging for the product description in another language, for example ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDumpsterjohn on 06/04/2013

Very nice fit with both the hand and the phone. bought it as a birthday gift for my girlfriend, I was very cautious before i gave it to her. Tested it alot! And it still works as a charm, Very good looking with led indicators displaying how much battery there is left, And its very slim, I tought it would ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylamiawitch on 04/13/2013

This case is very good built. The used plastic seems to be solid. So you can't break it easily. It performs pretty good. It charged my iPhone from 20% to 100% and than from 24% to 47%. Totally 103% of original iPhone's battery capacity. So with this case you can double iPhone's usage. The hole at the ... Read more

Inside Lightning connector Back of the case Bottom with indicator Left side with volume buttons Removable top of the case With iP inside side view With iP inside front view With iP inside back view

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections