• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• One word.. amazing

posted by Dumpsterjohn on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very nice fit with both the hand and the phone.
    bought it as a birthday gift for my girlfriend, I was very cautious before i gave it to her. Tested it alot!

And it still works as a charm, Very good looking with led indicators displaying how much battery there is left, And its very slim, I tought it would be thicker!

Cons:

Cant find any so far, She has dropped in several times but even the top case where the case splits holds perfectly, Not a shipp broken loose.

OtherThoughts:

In general a very priceworth case, I was very suprised since im hard to convince on these things but i compared it to my original mophie juice pack, And to be honest... This is better, Just by the price i mean cmon.. ridicilous. They charge 4 times more in sweden for these ones.

Bottomline:

If you need a good general backup battery or just a protection case this is the one! It is so thin it could very well be just a normal protection case for iphone 5 but its also a battery in it which suprises everyone! +++++

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections