Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvyz333 on 06/21/2014

It comes with an ultra convenient adjusting screw for rotation, which is pretty smooth by default, but it's good to have the option for those who want to. The white background gives it a good look, it has resilient colors on the sides, a tough plastic and just high quality in general for a puzzle toy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynodorf on 04/02/2014

The cube is very good looking and quality is also good specially for the price. It is moving easily without need to force or tweak it. Really nothing for a cube in this price range. My 10 years old kid broke some other that were more expensive but not this one :) You can set up the hardness of the cube ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylmonti on 01/30/2014

Muy buena relacion entre el precio y la calidad del producto. Incluso gira mejor que muchos mas caros. Las etiquetas tienen lindos colores, son finitas y tienen buena durabilidad. Es un poco mas grande que otros de 2x2x2, pero no afecta en nada. Estaria bueno que este tambien disponible en color negro.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

*It's quite smooth *The sticks are well positioned *In my opnion, the price and the smoothness makes it worthy *If you can solve the 3x3x3 cube, you will be able to solve it 3 times faster *It seems to be fragile, but nothing has happened to mine yet. A 2x2x2 cube is something to be solved very fast,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymosampaio on 07/09/2013

This is the best product I bought from Deal Extreme! Good price, very good quality, and it's very usefullness! - good corners; - moves smothness; - nice stickers; - good build; - and did not get damaged from shipment; No cons at all! Almost everyday I stop 5 minutes to try to win this cube! Some friends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCalebeBrazil on 06/01/2013

The mechanical is very nice, the cube is VERY pratice you can take it and put it on your pocket without problems, go anywhere with it. Most people stay o_o when see it. The include manual helps you a lot ^^ it looks easy to solve and understand how to solve it but it just a impression... It's harder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramon175 on 03/28/2013

It's a very nice cube, the plastic used in it turn the cube very fast to play, good price for the product, I recommend it. The cube is very easy, and the manual explain very well the how to do. The box comes in perfect conditions with the 2cubes i bought. The shipment, this cube took more than 25 days ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytakmmk on 03/19/2013

One of the cheapest cubes I have seen. It is very smooth to spin. It is a good cube for beginners because it is easier to solve than other cubes. The build of the cube is a bit cheap but that can be explained by its price. The colours of the stickers are not like the original but they are ok. Not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodmont78 on 12/21/2012

smooth movement, seems to be very resistant, best price found at dx, nice looking, easy to play with one hand only, stickers seem to be nicely attached to tiles, comes with asimple but nice box (in chinese) if you're considering to give it as a gift totally satisfied with my purchase, can't find anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudasat on 12/20/2012

It turns great right after unboxing it. It is an authentic ShengShou 2x2x2 and the stickers are of really good quality, and seems very durable. The thension is the right one, and there is no need to adjust, but if you want, you are able to tension it by yourself. Has a good size, fits perfectly in my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections