DX » Community » Reviews » Windproof Screen Touching Bicycle Cycling Hand Warmer Gloves for Men - Black (Pair / Size-L)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelad1023 on 03/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice look, zipper, warm full gloves. Cons:Bad fit on the hands, a bit loose on the finger ends and not tight enough to hold your hands on the bike's handle bars. Could be the zipper as common gloves has a velcro which allows better grip - this might explain so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byt1mman on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great protection -Keeps hands warm -Gripping pads for major, so any handheld will not slip. Cons:-Touch as stopped working after just a few weeks. -Not made for "Canadian cold" OtherThoughts:Potentially a great products, but lacks in some parts. Bot... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytirititran on 01/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good isolation from cold and wind. Very light and flexible, they will fit in a small pocket of your backpack or your coat. They have capacitive elements sewn in (thumb and index finger) so that you can use a touch screen (smartphone) with your gloves on. They... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVagueone on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good set of gloves that have kept my hands from freezing on the winter ride to work. Cons:The unit I received did NOT have the screen touch pads on the fingers. Minor hassle OtherThoughts:These were the large size. My hand measures 21cm from little finger ti... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections