DX » Community » Reviews » Windproof Screen Touching Bicycle Cycling Hand Warmer Gloves for Men - Black (Pair / Size-L)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelad1023 on 03/02/2014

Nice look, zipper, warm full gloves. Bad fit on the hands, a bit loose on the finger ends and not tight enough to hold your hands on the bike's handle bars. Could be the zipper as common gloves has a velcro which allows better grip - this might explain some of the problems but it's not that relevant as they don't fit well on the fingers. Maybe a smaller ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byt1mman on 02/10/2014

-Great protection -Keeps hands warm -Gripping pads for major, so any handheld will not slip. -Touch as stopped working after just a few weeks. -Not made for "Canadian cold" Potentially a great products, but lacks in some parts. Overall good products, will keep your hands warm for up to -15c. The material used to enable touch screen responses ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytirititran on 01/19/2014

Good isolation from cold and wind. Very light and flexible, they will fit in a small pocket of your backpack or your coat. They have capacitive elements sewn in (thumb and index finger) so that you can use a touch screen (smartphone) with your gloves on. They have a zipper for easy adjustment I miss a small hook to tie them together, so that you cannot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVagueone on 06/28/2013

A good set of gloves that have kept my hands from freezing on the winter ride to work. The unit I received did NOT have the screen touch pads on the fingers. Minor hassle These were the large size. My hand measures 21cm from little finger tip to thumb tip when fully extended and 9.5cm from little finger to index across the knuckles if that helps. Oh ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections