DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Unique Ceramic Fist Cup Mug - Black (400ml)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRovdjur on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It carries you tea, coffee or hot chocolate with style. Cons:The cup's ceramic is quite thin so if you try to touch the black area of the cup while hot coffee is inside you will get burned. The metallic part of the cup seems to have been painted with the cheapes... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYoushuu on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good material, look resistant. - Perfect painted, love the chrome part. - Nice size. The 400ml if enought for wherever you want it, coffee, water, tea... - Gorgeous design! - All my fingers fits very well. Cons:I can't put it on the microwave(at least on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byurinha on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- this mug comes in a good size, almost all the other mugs I have are smaller than this one - it's holder is really well painted and attached to it - great option for a gift - quite durable (mine took a few hits and is still in one piece) - carefully packed so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgza01 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build quality seems good, no issues with it so far. It comes securely boxed too, looks like it can take a bit of postal pounding without issues. Cons:Rings might be a little small if you have an above average finger size. Unfortunately had to dock a point for this, as y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandroLP on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is beautiful, made very good material. The packingit came in was pretty also. Fits in every of my finger and makes me feel like a real macho (LOL). Cons:the cup is curve. It makes you feel like drinking in a horn, yes, but at the same time, it is a little strange, yo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections