DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Battery Charging Cradle w/ Car Charger for GoPro HD Hero3 / 3+ AHDBT-201 / 301 - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycgkisling on 05/05/2014

I bought this to my road trip - i can charge my gopro batteries all the time!!!! I used this every day!!!!! The price is low compared to others stores.... do what is supposed to do....... good quality, has a led which allows you know when is charged (green color) and the batteries fits great!!! sometimes the car plug came out, but this was a road problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

I bought this charger for my GoPro. I own one original and three DTSE batteries. All of them fit and will be charged full, even they have difference in mAh. The indication led is orange when charging and green wen full. Easy to use. Plug it in the wall or in the cigarette lighter in the car and it works. It has an US flat power plug, that you can fold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjo01se on 10/19/2013

Exactly product that I looking for charge second battery for my GoPro. Tested in home and in card. Works perfectly. Charging more quickly in home, but normal for car. Recommended for people that is all time outside. I don't see any cons in the product, tested and works fine in both situations. I can't say any doubts of the product, price-quality is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrykerPL on 09/27/2013

- now I can charge my battery without risk that my gopro gets overheaten - charging/full indicator (bright, even too bright!) - no eu adapter - low build quality - for that price it should come with a battery.. no problems when charging any of three batteries I own. batteries don't get as hot as when charging with the camera, so I suppose it's good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvilla81 on 08/03/2013

This product is perfect to charge your gopro batteries meanwhile you are using your camera. You can plug it into a wall plug or into the car. You can travel knowing that you can charge your batteries anyway. It has a light that let you know when your battery is fully charged. Maybe you will need a plug adaptor. This charger is for a flat plugs Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunodsg on 06/05/2013

EN: Works great! Fully charges the battery up to 3 hours. The better choice for charge your gopro battery while your are in a travel and don't brings a computer. Also you can charge it in your car. Don't heats too much. PT: Funciona bem. Carrega a bateria em ate 3 horas. É a melhor escolha pra carregar sua bateria da gopro quando está viajando ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrorrock123 on 05/30/2013

Work very well, does the job perfectly. Has a led which allows you know when is charged (it turns from orange to light green). The quality is just like the original although I don't know if there is an original charger like this. The battery fits perfectly, no posibility to release unless you want, it fits very tight. Comes with a very useful car charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfederatier on 05/02/2013

It works great, it charges the battery without problemas and the car accessory is ideal for traveling or for when you are filming using a car. Charging speed is a little bit faster than charging it with the GoPro through USB. None that I could found. It would be great to have a dual battery option so if you own more than one you don't have to take more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykayn1 on 04/29/2013

Excellent charger for gopro hero 3 batteries! Works as it should, and takes about 2-3 hours to fully charge the battery! Works like original charger for gopro hero 3! Between 2.5 and 3 hours charge time. Could have been a little faster! Reamember an flat to round plug converter in europe. Product is nice and the price is perfect! Has nothing to complain ... Read more

car charger cable Charger in use
    0 0
  • posted byrsneto360 on 03/15/2013

The best Choice ... lower price.....good Quality ..doing all the tests showed the product as good as the original I have nothing to complain about the quality of the product shows that it is as good as the original gopro......fazendo todos os testes o produto se mostrou tão bom quanto ao original não tenho nada a reclamar, a qualidade do produto ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections