DX » Community » Reviews » 30cm Steel Rifle Bipod (13~18mm Adjustable Mount)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolz1990 on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sturdy metal construction, easy to fold up and down with one hand. It folds up both ways so it does not matter what way you attach it to your rails. Paint finish is good and seems to stick well, no scratches so far. The extension feet slides smooth, no resista... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbertosigal on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is very easy to install, includes all the tools you need to setup. very good that includes screw of different lengh so if gun's barrel is wide you can chose beetwen the screw do not protrude over de parts. Cons:the connection bolt beetwen the 2 legs and the adju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalko8 on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good bipod for the price. It is easy to install. I used it at the gun´s barrel and it fitted fine. Has a good extension and is pretty light and stable. Cons:The parts tend to be a bit loose when the bipod is open(between the legs and the mount). I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A steady aim is the hallmark of any good shooter, and using a bipod will immediately give you an accuracy and consistency boost Cons:On firearms, bipods are commonly used on rifles and machine guns to provide a forward rest and reduce motion OtherThoughts:Verr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHellberg92 on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a simple bipod made out of aluminum, which means that the weight stays down. The height adjustment works good with the "hooks" locking the legs, and when you are about to fold it upp you just press the two legs together and fold them up. And you can remo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflap1 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bipod is very cheap ( as is everything on DX). it is reasonably sturdy and easy to fit on most rifles it folds easely by pressing the rods together and flipping them front or back the extending rods are easy to setup and fold back in. its lightweight. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorhoppus on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bipod is firm, made of steel, very easy to mount on any rifle! And if you don't want to use the bipod all you have to do is press one simple button and retract the bipod by pulling it off. Cons:The buttons that locks the level of the bipod sometimes get of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenha on 06/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good bipod for the price. It is easy to install. I used it at the gun´s barrel and it fitted fine. Has a good extension and is pretty light and stable. Cons:The parts tend to be a bit loose when the bipod is open(between the legs and the mount). I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBabazooka on 02/15/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its sturdy, mostly steel, you cant make steel springs if I am not mistaken, fits handsomely on my airsoft m14 ebr, it locks on 22mm rail (piccatiny or weaver dont know the difference neway) Cons:the part between the legs and the mount seems loose, never owned a real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjhumber on 08/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install, similiar to a sight mount configuration. 10Minutes. Mounts on detachable plate in either direction; toward front or rear. Good metal mount with solid fittings and vulcanised rubber feet. Extends, retracts and detaches quickly. Mount clamp is s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections