DX » Community » Reviews » 21cm Universal Steel Rifle Bipod for Rifles (Universal Mount)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreeDummy on 09/09/2013

Price can't be beat, does everything a cheap bipod needs to! Adjustable legs, mounts to MOE handguards or anywhere you don't mind drilling a hole. Cheaper metal, lighter duty only. Bought this for a paintball build. Would recommend for airsoft and small calibre rifles. Mine arrived with the bolt cross-... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byWili68 on 05/14/2013

Easy to install and stable enough. I have it mounted to my Sako 308 and it is strong enough to take the recoil of the rifle. Adjustment of legs is a bit rough but works. Paint from the legs is very thin and it will wear out quickly. For hunting purposes the adjustment range should be larger, but it is ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byElda32 on 04/23/2013

Price: costs almost six times less then the original product. Looks: it's hard to tell the difference with the original. You can mount it on cheap rifles and it will look cool without costing a leg and an harm. Works as intended 90% of the time (read the cons). Quality: could be better, Plastic feets ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byfilho71 on 03/20/2013

ótimo ,boa aparencia na arma deixando-a mais imponente e bela alem da praticidade para tiros deitado ao solo ou mesmo apoido em uma mesa ou afins,os pés são reguláveis tornando-o bem compacto e prático. os pés reguláveis tendem a ficar cair ao menor toque poderiam ser ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byBlaiGaaR on 01/09/2013

I am very satisfied with the purchase. It is exactly the same as that sold in my area. With one difference: the price Metal bipod with 2 push to lengthen the legs. Robust, what more can you ask? So far I have not found any fault with bipod Very good buy at a very competitive price, with the platen to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrobertrosberg on 11/28/2012

aluminium so its light! and it have a quite big range fore adjusting the lenght of the leggs. And they get short enuff fore lying and shooting, easy to modyfie to fit perfect on you rifle ore as in my case in my quickmounthing rail. makes you shooting a lot more accurate and easyer offcourse, and that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynickbrownnz on 11/22/2012

Was very happy with this product for a good price as well. Functions like it should.. None really, its not top quality but better than I would expect for the price.. you need to drill your stock to attach this, not the easiest to do if you have a nice rifle.. A couple of screws loose when I got mine ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydecembersoul on 11/06/2012

Its pretty easy to open the legs. Not very hard. Metal structure. Only the leg buttons and the endings are plastic. Length adjustment buttons locks well. Its good for assault or sniper rifles but i am not sure how can they stand against a heavy weight. Cannot use with 20mm / picatnny rail systems. The ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byandrea518 on 10/26/2012

Very resistant, not so heavy, it's easy to mount and to dismount quikly. the spring opening sistem is great . and is not too long or too short for sniper rifles. I did have to drill a hole in my stock so that the sling could still be used. its'a cheaper bipod and it isn't a professional bipod, so don'... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byaolsvoll on 10/10/2012

Great for the Value for Money Pretty easy to install Build quality seems very good, when used in the field it has not broken. Does what it needs to. To me does not add to much weight out front Cheap is cheap, also materials. Extension legs would be better if had rubber pads instead of plastic. Like said,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections