DX » Community » Reviews » Baby's Safe Cabinet Lock w/ Self-Adhesive Tape - Blue + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynamcorak on 04/16/2014

Great price, fantastic built, comes with 3M stickers so it will stick perfectly onto the surface, very easy to mount and use. No cons were noticed so far. The price for this product is really good and looks even better live. Works perfectly and 3M stickers on the ends are really good. It will not detach ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilal85 on 01/24/2014

this is a great product, good plastic, sticks very well to the cabinets! easy to install and work with! kids won't be able to open it. but for grown-ups it's east to open and close! the only con is that i found the same product on ebay and for half the price! good product, will stop toddlers from opening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilal85 on 11/16/2013

this is a great product, good plastic, sticks very well to the cabinets! easy to install and work with! kids won't be able to open it. but for grown-ups it's east to open and close! the only con is that i found the same product on ebay and for half the price! good product, will stop toddlers from opening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilal85 on 10/29/2013

this is a great product, good plastic, sticks very well to the cabinets! easy to install and work with! kids won't be able to open it. but for grown-ups it's east to open and close! i don't have any cons for this product! anxious to see how it will survive in time! in the mean while it holds it's place ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections