DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 Bluetooth Interface OBD II Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool - Black + White (12V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byescalust on 06/11/2014

Works well! Does everything that it says it should. Came with various software applications for Android & Windows to get you started immediately. Came in very secure packaging. None in my opinion. I bought 2 of them and gave one away as a gift. This makes an excellent gift for the techie in your life that seems to have everything else. I keep mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhacar51 on 06/11/2014

Compact, especially the Power button and indication Leds are very handy. I can leave the Device plugged-in without draining the car battery (like lots of other Devices Do) Allways have it standby in my Car. Poor Packaged which caused a broken Driver/Software CD. Never mind the broken CD because the Software seems to be infected with virus anyway according ... Read more

Broken CD
    0 0
  • posted bynamcorak on 04/16/2014

Really small device, you can easily miss it within the car. Great plastic, and design. It is really useful to have On/Off button on it so it will not steal the power from the car batteries when it is not in use. Easy to connect to the Android mobile phone. A great substitute if you don't have built in car board computer The software that comes with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirethorn on 03/18/2014

- Works on a Subaru Impreza and fits very nicely in the slot (just below the steering wheel). (Soon to be tested on a Toyota Liteace via a converter.) - No need to pair with it again. - Pair code is 1234. I leave it in all the time but not sure if there is any security risk in that. - Seems to be a bit slow in sending data. Goodbye arduino tachometer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaldep77 on 03/17/2014

Easy to use and install. Does not occupy space on your dashboard. Free software: Torque can be downloaded. Since some of similar devices do not have on/off switch they drain power from your car's accumulator even when not used. This one has on/off button which is very useful, you can leave it in a slot forever. Bluetooth PIN number is not printed anywhere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypericoloco2000 on 03/16/2014

It works fine with torque bluetooth in a bmw e90, easy to install, no problems during bluetooth pairing. Very discrete and small unit and is great that it has a power button to avoid battery draining, because others dont have and still powered on even with . I dont have any cons concerning this. price and design is good, not amazing, but is ok. it seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjalbatross on 03/13/2014

Works with Phone. Good build quality. Tested it with hyundai tucson 2006 diesel. Reads error codes and gives live information while driving. Just download an app from Android/iPhone market and you are ready to go. I use TORQUE Pro for android. Has trouble with connectivity. I have to restart it from time to time to make it visible over blue-tooth. PIN ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynojoe on 01/10/2014

1. the power on/off button works to turn off device so that it can remain plugged in without drawing power from the battery 2. tested successfully with Torque Lite on Samsung s2 running Android Jelly Bean 3. paired with bluetooth very quickly within 30 seconds 4. small and light 5. shipped in retail like packaging protected with sponge material 6. easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuslanford on 11/05/2013

Good price. Small size. Has indicators of state (power, data, connection). No wires - you can plug it and use during driving. Comes in nice package. Looks good. Yet not found. :) Already tested it using torque and android smartphone on Ford Mondeo 2005, Audi A4B5 1999 USA, Toyota RAV4 2009. Unfortunately, android is not very suitable for live parameters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoaz22 on 11/01/2013

works good, quality is perfect PRICE IS RIGHT!!! on/off switch !!!! Able to delete fault codes works in ford, Daihatsu, Mercedes ... so on Software for mobile or tablet. needs a good software to use all funtions. i had to guess the bluetooth ;l i used the app Torque the free edition. works just fine with the bluetooth obd reader! none at the moment ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections