DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 Bluetooth Interface OBD II Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool - Black + White (12V)
Customer’s impression:
nice good! value really enjoy it Good Price Ratio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytuukka on 12/15/2014

Pros: Compact OBD II - bluetooth interface. Plug-n-play. Cons: The button on the top doesn't really do anything that I can see. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjvtardif on 12/02/2014

English follows. Cela fait plus de 8 mois que j'ai l'appareil et je l'utilise toujours quand je conduis. Pros: - Fonctionne avec les applications suivantes: CaroO Pro, Torque Pro, TestDrive, etc. - Interrupteur on/off pour éviter de drainer la batterie de la voiture. - Transfert de données assez rapide ... Read more

Great Device!

Impression:really enjoy it;

0 0 0

• posted bydivanrally on 11/21/2014

The diagnostic tool is very cheap, yet still does what it is supposed to. Paired with the Torque app, it is a very usefull tool. The only issue with it was that due to the size of the housing, it is very difficult to remove from the OBDII port once done. Read more

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted byalexdputra on 11/20/2014

Very easy to use, just plug n play. And the most important is it's working! This is second obd i'm order after the first one doesn't work at all. Thx to DX, it gave me coupon and reorder this one. Read more

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted by8734691 on 11/18/2014

Pros: Good Price for a working device. Power control button energy saving. Good & Secure packing. It works. Cons : Sometimes connection fails with BT during startup. I have used the device for about one day. As soon as the shipment arrived I decided to check the CD first as usual. I have scanned it via ... Read more

Impression:Good Price Ratio;

0 0 0

• posted byescalust on 06/11/2014

Works well! Does everything that it says it should. Came with various software applications for Android & Windows to get you started immediately. Came in very secure packaging. None in my opinion. I bought 2 of them and gave one away as a gift. This makes an excellent gift for the techie in your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhacar51 on 06/11/2014

Compact, especially the Power button and indication Leds are very handy. I can leave the Device plugged-in without draining the car battery (like lots of other Devices Do) Allways have it standby in my Car. Poor Packaged which caused a broken Driver/Software CD. Never mind the broken CD because the Software ... Read more

Broken CD

0 0 0

• posted bynamcorak on 04/16/2014

Really small device, you can easily miss it within the car. Great plastic, and design. It is really useful to have On/Off button on it so it will not steal the power from the car batteries when it is not in use. Easy to connect to the Android mobile phone. A great substitute if you don't have built in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfirethorn on 03/18/2014

- Works on a Subaru Impreza and fits very nicely in the slot (just below the steering wheel). (Soon to be tested on a Toyota Liteace via a converter.) - No need to pair with it again. - Pair code is 1234. I leave it in all the time but not sure if there is any security risk in that. - Seems to be a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaldep77 on 03/17/2014

Easy to use and install. Does not occupy space on your dashboard. Free software: Torque can be downloaded. Since some of similar devices do not have on/off switch they drain power from your car's accumulator even when not used. This one has on/off button which is very useful, you can leave it in a slot ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections