DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 Bluetooth Interface OBD II Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool - Black + White (12V)
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice Great product good! value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshuja on 06/11/2015

couldn't ask for more....everything from the shipment to the quality of product was great...feeling good!

Impression:Very good,Great product,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9465065 on 06/03/2015

Works exactly as advertised. Connected to my phone via Bluetooth right away.

Impression:Very good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by9027123 on 03/30/2015

Llegó en los plazos indicados y funciona perfectamente con Torque

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by9101180 on 02/03/2015

Pequeno, leve, discreto, e funcional.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysja44 on 12/29/2014

Pro: Great build quality and fit. Quickly and easily connected via bluetooth to my OnePlus One. All functions available work with TORQUE software (included on mini CD) Price is excellent. Ordered another one. Con: none

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bytuukka on 12/15/2014

Pros: Compact OBD II - bluetooth interface. Plug-n-play. Cons: The button on the top doesn't really do anything that I can see.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjvtardif on 12/02/2014

English follows. Cela fait plus de 8 mois que j'ai l'appareil et je l'utilise toujours quand je conduis. Pros: - Fonctionne avec les applications suivantes: CaroO Pro, Torque Pro, TestDrive, etc. - Interrupteur on/off pour éviter de drainer la batterie de la voiture. - Transfert de données assez... Read more

Great Device!

Impression:really enjoy it;

0 0 0

• posted bydivanrally on 11/21/2014

The diagnostic tool is very cheap, yet still does what it is supposed to. Paired with the Torque app, it is a very usefull tool. The only issue with it was that due to the size of the housing, it is very difficult to remove from the OBDII port once done.

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted byalexdputra on 11/20/2014

Very easy to use, just plug n play. And the most important is it's working! This is second obd i'm order after the first one doesn't work at all. Thx to DX, it gave me coupon and reorder this one.

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted by8734691 on 11/18/2014

Pros: Good Price for a working device. Power control button energy saving. Good & Secure packing. It works. Cons : Sometimes connection fails with BT during startup. I have used the device for about one day. As soon as the shipment arrived I decided to check the CD first as usual. I have scanned... Read more

Impression:Good Price Ratio;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: