DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 Bluetooth Interface OBD II Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool - Black + White (12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byescalust on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well! Does everything that it says it should. Came with various software applications for Android & Windows to get you started immediately. Came in very secure packaging. Cons:None in my opinion. OtherThoughts:I bought 2 of them and gave one away as... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamcorak on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really small device, you can easily miss it within the car. Great plastic, and design. It is really useful to have On/Off button on it so it will not steal the power from the car batteries when it is not in use. Easy to connect to the Android mobile phone. A g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunkMeister on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought two of these and they are a great deal. I used one in our car on a 3000 K trip recently. What a blast when you aren't driving! I kept busy the entire time programming in various gauges for all sorts of information. Not only is it very useful it is jus... Read more

3 0
  • posted byValerk0 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, good quality plastic, Power button and indication. Well suited for cars with obd plug situated under steering wheel so the knees will not be toched. The bluetooth coverage is about 20m that is more than enough for monitoring. Cons:Not evaluated OtherT... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFrogDX on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Seems well made, worked without any problems (so far) on my 2012 Subaru. Has an on/off switch, so can be disabled without removing it from the car Cons:No printed information. Had to guess Bluetooth pairing code: 1234 OtherThoughts:Haven't had the unit for very long, but... Read more

7 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections