Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykm588688 on 11/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The golden alarm clock looks very nice with quite nice price. The alarm clock looks very traditional and that is what I want. It is handy and easy to carry with you even when you are travelling. Free ship to my country makes deals even better. Cons:It is just a little bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhantendon on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Accurate Straightforward to use (no manual needed) Small size with Clear Alarm ring No complaints about price! Cons:Feels like its gonna give at any moment when you wind it (but probably just a feeling) Tick is a bit loud Its small legs barely support it's weight so it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEastVanMarco on 10/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is by far the best little clock I`ve ever had. The alarm is loud and clear and wakes me up every morning to go to work, so I can make more money to spend at DX!!! Cons:The con, if you want to call it that, is you must wind it everyday. OtherThoughts:This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickahl on 08/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was expecting the clock to be a little bigger but I am really happy it's not. I really love the size because it is effective. It really works. The bell is loud and it is really adorable looking. Cons:You do have to wind it up everyday but that saves on batteries and e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTirlin on 05/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very loud, wakes me up very well Easy to use Good gold color No batteries Cons:Very small You have to "recharge" it every day, by spining a button on its backside Looks fragile OtherThoughts:Carefull not to get people pissed off, like you mother, neighbours or p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStacieR on 12/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It doesn't use batteries or electricity. The power could go out and you will still wake up on time. It's small enough to travel with. It's very loud and will wake you up. The gold is shiny and very nice, and the clock face glows in the dark. Cons:The ticking is so loud... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDKMur on 12/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its small. Its neat. It keeps good time. The alarm is loud It only needs one key to wind it up Cons:Louder tick than I like. Glow in the dark is not really very glowing OtherThoughts:I like it ryr ryr ryr ryr ryr ryr ryr I used to test telegraph machines like this ryr r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections