Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a nice fabric i is taking the handling well it is not getting dirty or anything like that it is black after all so if you need a good bag that is going to serve you well take this one since it is serving me for some time now. And it's a bag what else can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent sleeve for the price. It's simple and it does the job. It's black so it goes with most netbook case colours. it fits great on a 9 inch tablet i got from dx Cons:it's soft, this means that it doesn't give enough shock protection for your la... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoemdx on 07/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excellent sleeve for the price. It's simple and it does the job. It's black so it goes with most netbook case colours. Cons:It does not fit my Toshiba netbook perfectly as it's a little too long, but that's not DealExtreme's fault. It still works fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- it's cheap, compared to my local stores it's very good, probably the same material but here they cost twice this price -- it's durable -- it protects my laptop very well from scratches and other different things, maybe some liquids in some situations Cons:-- it's sof... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasmati on 12/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For its price this Neoprene pouch is nice enough. This is the soft (elastic) Neoprene - not the stiff type that can occasionally be found Cons:not very much there are only 4 elastic bands in the corners to fix the netbook the corners have a large radius (this wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySciamano on 07/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice protective case - Fits well the Samsung N150 netbook - Acceptable build quality - You can use the netbook without the need to pull it out of the case Cons:- Nothing I can think of, it's just a protective case OtherThoughts:Even though it's made for 9&quot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLecsi on 07/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice fit for Asus EEE PC 1005HA-M - Cheap alternative (at least for my country) - Good quality material Cons:- Does not have that astronaut foam to protect from impact like very few ones have. Actually there is no foam. The neoprene is just a little soft. Most... Read more

1 0
  • posted byilir83 on 05/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good protective bag for my Asus 1005PE. I keep a bluetooth dongle stick in tha laptop all the time and it fits very well in the protective bag. The material is thick and does the job. The zips seem of good quality, I expect them to last for a long time.He... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymostrow on 04/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fully covers my 8.9" AspireOne; - has plenty of padding, even on the edges (critical part of every notebook); - isn't that kind of 'memory foam', known as neoprene; - it is a bouncy foam, which I found MUCH more better than the neoprene! Cons:- Keeps my netb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCronikNZ on 03/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fit Asus Eee 1001 and 1005 size netbooks perfectly, loose enough to get them in without any force, small enough that they can't slide around insise. Enough room to put a USB pen drive & 3g modem stick in with it. The bead around the inside edge should keep the zips from s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections