Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
– The quality of the sleeve seems quite good, both in terms of materials and craftsmanship.
– The side panels are reasonably thick, so it gives a fair amount of protection to the netbook, without being bulky.
– It fits almost perfectly on the Lenovo Ideapad S10e netbook! Judging from the indicated 26.5 x 19 x 1.1 cm size I thought that it will be a perfect fit on the 25 x 18.3 x 2.8 cm machine. But actually the measured size of the sleeve is 27.5 x 21 cm, and even with this bigger size the fit is somewhat tight. So I'm really lucky that it's bigger than it's indicated.
– The sleeve has a very strong odor; it's not just simply inconvenient, but it's so strong and alarming that I actually started to worry about the health effects. I really hope that the workers are not exposed to this for long intervals...
– The one that I received has a zipper that goes just halfway to the sleeve, so it's not openable like in the pictures. It's not a big deal for me; I just mentioned this as a basis for the next point.
– The zipperless side parts of the sleeve are made by a thinner, more elastic material, and it has a thick edge on the seams – possibly for protection? Anyway, it doesn't seem too considerate, since the result is like using a glove that has thick seams inside. :-) I would definitely prefer a thicker material for protection, with completely flat seams.
All in all it's a really good sleeve for the price, I think, and I could recommend it for the Lenovo S10e users.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.