• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• in use with Acer Aspire one 150

posted by laurens on 05/31/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- It is made out of good protective material

- it has a rim to protect the laptop from damage by the zippers

- the zippers open really far so it can be opened compleatly

- there are elastic bands to hook the laptop in so it does not fal out when you open it (good when using it in public places

- I have a white laptop and as far as I can see this bag does not give off any color (I heared some other sheap bags gave off some collor making stains on the laptop inside)

Cons:

- It smels like new shoes (It's not too bad, but hopefully this will go away over time)

- It it really really tight for the Acer Aspire one. (it only fits because the material is a bit springy)

- no room for anything besides the laptop ( I would have liked some more room for a mouse and or the adapter, but since this bag is to be caried inside another bag it's not that big of a deal.)

- there is no handle, so it can not really be used as a laptop bag, just as a protective bag inside another normal bag

OtherThoughts:

I would like to see some netbook bags that will fit the netbook + adaptor + mouse and have a handle so they can be used as a regular laptop bag only smaller.

Bottomline:

While I would have liked it to be around 1cm bigger it will still do a fine job at a way lower price than something i can buy localy.

so if you have an Acer Aspire one and you are looking for a tight fitting protective bag this is the one for you.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections