DX » Community » Reviews » S354-u3 High Speed USB 3.0 3.5" SATA External Hard Disk Drive HDD Enclosure - Black (Max 2TB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydr00chuck on 06/30/2014

It worked right away, no drivers needed. Easy to install, it took about 10 min max. It reads and wrights as fast as the computer your using. All in all great buy! The data cable is really small. other then that no real cons here! Although it doesn't work with game consoles, which was one of the only reasons I bought it... Shipping took forever! Most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoAlmeida on 09/19/2013

The case is great. I installed a 500GB standard HD inside. When i´m using, the drive simply disapear from my computer. I don´t know why. I have to turn off and turn on again in order to make it work again. When it´s working, it is really USB 3.0. The write speed is about 65MB/s. It works, but has some problems during the operation. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybsmisl on 07/18/2013

Great casing, light and compact. Easy to assemble. Works great on USB 2.0 ports and also with great transfer speeds. Short USB 3.0 cable. Short Power cable. The drive did not work in all linux distributions. The power supply has an USA connector, but i ordered the EU converter. The power and data lights are pink and blue colors and they shine quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurajnaircpgc on 05/16/2013

Handy, Easy to use, Sleek Body, Easy Installation- Looks great. Easy to carry.Best thing is the High speed data cable ( even though its short but still great) Overall I would still give it a SOLID -10/10.. Data cable could have been a bit longer, Thats the ony con I can see in this product...Power Adapter plug needs a 3 pin adaptor as it wont fit into ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections