DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shock-Proof Bag for Asus 9" Eee PC 900 UMPC Laptops
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprelude99 on 07/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great protective casing. Looks like the inner lining protects the zippers from scratching the netbook. Fits snug. Cons:It barely fits a AspireOne 8.9" with 3cell battery. Requires some work to get it to fit. One of the zippers broke off because of excessi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvetalambot on 07/01/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits the Asus eeepc 900 really well. I can even add the power cables, altough it's not so good looking, then. It's just nice to protect your pc from scratches and stains, but not anti-shock. Still it's not meant to be ;-) Cons:Smells really bad ! Maybe , it's just the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygorkanet on 03/20/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The material looks like neoprene but its much harder. It really protect the laptop. It is good looking also. Does not seem a cheap product. Cons:I bought it for my LG x110 laptop, but its a bit small for it, altought it fits into the case. The item is not exactly as sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalaxis on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fits the Acer Aspire One perfectly - Protective neoprene like material - Protection against scratches from the zipper Cons:Not as shown in the picture: - No elastic inner straps (not needed with a snug fit) - White plastic edge lining (will get grimy and I lik... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections