DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Shock-Proof Bag for Asus 9" Eee PC 900 UMPC Laptops
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprelude99 on 07/06/2009

Great protective casing. Looks like the inner lining protects the zippers from scratching the netbook. Fits snug. It barely fits a AspireOne 8.9" with 3cell battery. Requires some work to get it to fit. One of the zippers broke off because of excessive force used to close. Good case, but to close it on the Aspire One 8.9" you have to squeeze ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvetalambot on 07/01/2009

Fits the Asus eeepc 900 really well. I can even add the power cables, altough it's not so good looking, then. It's just nice to protect your pc from scratches and stains, but not anti-shock. Still it's not meant to be ;-) Smells really bad ! Maybe , it's just the fact it's a brand new item and needs to take fresh air, but was really surprised by the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygorkanet on 03/20/2009

The material looks like neoprene but its much harder. It really protect the laptop. It is good looking also. Does not seem a cheap product. I bought it for my LG x110 laptop, but its a bit small for it, altought it fits into the case. The item is not exactly as shown in the picture. I cames with no elastic strap in the inside, and the border line of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalaxis on 01/17/2009

- Fits the Acer Aspire One perfectly - Protective neoprene like material - Protection against scratches from the zipper Not as shown in the picture: - No elastic inner straps (not needed with a snug fit) - White plastic edge lining (will get grimy and I like black more) The extended battery pack might fit also, but it will be a tight affair. If you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections