DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black (1 x 626)
  • 5 star 17 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaovc on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It surprised me about the quality, cool design and looks great. Package was really safe and my information were correct, product seller seems to be very careful cause my watch came without scratches and very safe. Cons:Did not find any cause its new, let´... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTim2603 on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good watch at a very good price,, easy to use, looks great, simplistic layout so its easy to tell the time Cons:the watch band/links where a little big, for my wrist which is probs mod-alittle big size it was atleast a link or two too big, but easy enoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarm091231 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch looks really great! It's a nice watch to wear when i go to school, but also when i have to go in an suit for work. The watch looks like its expensive. I love the date function on this watch, it works great. Now i don't have to check my phone every t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVincentian on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice shiny black. Watch band can be adjusted even though paint goes over holes. Looks very nice. If white markings look too fake they can be scratched out. Feels nice and looks nice. Cons:Paint can come off. White markings kind of make it look cheap. Especially the coun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclcoelho on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great product. Very beautiful. It seems a expensive product. Nobody believes that's so cheap. It's gray color is very beautiful, weight's good too. It's an amazing product. Cons:It's not water resistant like it's described. My watch has now water inside... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarmstroygarant on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In reality even better than in the picture. Very beautiful and high-quality wathes in every little piece. Very stylish wristlet perfectly harmonize with the watches. Cons:Seems to be a little bit heavy, but due to this they look more expencive. The bezel doesn't rotate.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavj on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Curren 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w / Calendar - Black It's a pretty nice watch indeed, shiny black, it looks to be quite expensive, this watch. The size is actually perfect for me, watch strap is perfect for my wrist, nice not having to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjrmendes on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It is a beautiful watch. - It is a beautiful heavy watch - It is an accurate clock. - It has a good finish (except for the bracelets) Cons:-weak beam -internal painting (between sections of the bracelet) is poorly finished OtherThoughts:Proved very fragile. T... Read more

Watch Curren 8110 Watch Curren 8110 Watch Curren 8110
    2 0
  • posted byTrishke on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks very stylish and professional. Goes great with any shirt color. Very visible mantissas. Easy to wind. Cons:It is quite big. The band looks fancy, but feels very cheep, and drastically lowers the feeling of quality to the watch. It is also too long for the average wr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPac00 on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good watch as a gift Looks great on a suit Cons:A bit hard to release the lock, watch already has scruff marks which does not make it look that good up close, and the wrist band is a bit big but that can be fixed at a jewel store OtherThoughts:Packaging was bad, the box t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections