DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black (1 x 626)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice perfect Excelente Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarrenaldo on 11/25/2014

Have had it 2 weeks now - working great and looks great. Cannot fault it - a number have people have commented on how nice it is. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bySman95 on 11/22/2014

Pros: easy to use , looks good , has no serious difference from a highly priced watch Cons: there is no cons so much for me , excellent watch. sadly the shipment took 2 months , a lot of time Read more

good watch , easy to use and to configure , and has an elegant look

Impression:nice,Easy,elegant;

0 0 0

• posted bymidnighttech on 11/20/2014

I bough this watch to check time as well being funation and styles. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byh.cetinkaya on 11/20/2014

low price, average quality. band is not fully painted. that is only negative point i have seen. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byf2face on 11/15/2014

It was September 23rd when I ordered this product. Almost 2 months, so long until it arrived at November 15th. Nice packaging. The bracelet of this watch is longer than I thought, so I decided to cut it a little bit. Anyway, excellent product! Thanks, DX. Read more

The package finally arrived!

Impression:excellent,nice;

1 0 0

• posted byXcojunior on 10/22/2014

pros: muito bonito e parece ser de qualidade. Valeu totalmente o investimento Cons: única coisa que pareceu "barato" foi o botão de acertar as horas... Mole demais, parecia solto ou quebrado quando tentei regular o relógio pela primeira vez. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

1 0 3

• posted byhammedkola on 10/21/2014

I fell in-love with the design of the wrist watch right from the first time I came across it online and I ordered it with the believe that an not gonna regret using my last savings in my account. After 26 days, I received it at the post office and when I opened it, was very amazing. And to show how much ... Read more

MY Opionion CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch MY Opionion CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch MY Opionion CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch MY Opionion CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch MY Opionion CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch MY Opionion CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch MY Opionion CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch MY Opionion CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch

Impression:perfect,Awesome,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMrbasfish on 10/10/2014

Pros: - Nice watch, good looking - Has a good amount of weight to it Cons: - Ordered 2 and 1 of them broke very easily while setting the time - The other one i used broke one of the strap's pin after a few weeks of use. I fixed this by simply sticking a paperclip through it and cutting that clean off,... Read more

Impression:nice,Nice design,Good looks;

0 0 0

• posted bynengheu on 09/22/2014

This is a very good watch. works as expected and is still ticking... there are no pros or cons about this. one of the best purchases that i am very satisfied about. The only hitch about this is that the latch on the watch band seems to come off very easily at times. just need to use be careful on it.... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bynickvans on 09/21/2014

It looks good, the details and finish are not that good but for this price thats ok. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections