DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black (1 x 626)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente nice Awesome Otimo Fantastic!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynengheu on 09/22/2014

This is a very good watch. works as expected and is still ticking... there are no pros or cons about this. one of the best purchases that i am very satisfied about. The only hitch about this is that the latch on the watch band seems to come off very easily at times. just need to use be careful on it.... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bynickvans on 09/21/2014

It looks good, the details and finish are not that good but for this price thats ok. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycazaddoor on 09/17/2014

pros: the clock looks nice, the quality is excellent, you can change the date more faster with the knob and of course the hour, cons: well, actually for me the product doesn't have cons is very good the only think the clock comes in a carton box and in other review the clock comes in an aluminium box.... Read more

Impression:so good;

0 0 0

• posted bypretinha26 on 09/01/2014

Excelente veio na embalagem produto muito bem embalado sem riscos ou qualquer tipo de dano gostei muito a unica coisa e que demora um pouco para chegar o relógio funciona perfeitamente a qualidade é ótima foi uma excelente compra em minha opniao Read more

Impression:Excelente,Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byPhantomouse on 08/28/2014

Pros: Nice watch, looks great. Cons: Little bit heavy. Read more

Good product Good product

Impression:nice;

1 0 0

• posted byBlin4ik on 08/27/2014

pluses: High quality finish, chronometer (shows the current date), decent bracelet (but it has and minuses). Cons: Bracelet - I understand that shorten it does not work, because the mount and irreplaceable hard links (it's not very good) (picture is be difficult to see but I tried to show it). But my ... Read more

Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!!

Impression:Very good watch;

1 0 0

• posted byAndrew032 on 08/27/2014

Классные часы, недорогие, но выглядят качественно . Работаю нормально и не выглядят дешевыми. Советую купить! Продукция на данном сайте нормального качества, внимательно изучайте характеристики, описание и отзывы других покупателей относительно каждой планируемой покупки. Доставка в разные регионы от... Read more

Impression:Кварцевые часы;

0 0 0

• posted byhenriqueeueu on 08/19/2014

Pros: Relógio muito bonito, material de tungstenio muito elegante. Tem calendario, despertador. Contras: Relógio muito chamativo, nao da pra andar com ele em qualquer lugar fora isso nao existem contras Não tenho do que reclamar do relógio desde o seu design até as suas funcionalidades, ele cumpre tudo ... Read more

Impression:Material bom,Muito bonito,design elegante;

0 0 0

• posted byJoeyc2239 on 08/18/2014

Really cool watch, looks great, works great! There was a small problem with the watch band clasp that I reported, and they send me a replacement watch for free! I am extremely happy with my purchase, and will do business with Deal Extreme again without hesitation!! Read more

Impression:Awesome,Fantastic!,Great deal!;

0 0 0

• posted byArroque on 07/02/2014

Looks like a expensive watch. The material is veeery good, is very style.I love it. Is perfect and fits in any suit. you can use it to work. My watch didn´t got damadge yet. No cons. All in this watch is perfect. It can be a perfect present to give to your father or your mother or you friend or ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections