DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black (1 x 626)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice perfect muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrick10pe on 01/27/2015

bom material, boa qualidade. bonito. resistente. gostei

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byLordTrabuco on 01/27/2015

very very very perfect.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8824161 on 01/25/2015

I liked this watch, it looks exactly as in the photo and I have it on my wrist right now. I noticed the following: - It comes in a black box (not like the one on the video which is silver). - It has a misspelling, instead of saying "countdown" on the side, it says "countoown" - I haven't been to... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byackar on 01/23/2015

The watch is very nice and elegant. Suitable for any outfit. Price and quality is vynikaúca. I recommend to watch purchase. The quality will surprise you and you will be satisfied with them.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykerlhoado on 01/20/2015

Pros: Good price, very good quality and its very simple to use it. Cons: Its heavy and doesnt have many functions. But the price make it worth buying.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byIverIver on 01/13/2015

Jsem překvapený, jak dobře tyto hodinky vypadají. Jsou masivní a kvalitně zpracované. Balení bylo také skvělé. Hodinky jsou zabaleny ve folii, v plastikovém pouzdře a v hezké tvrdé papírové krabičce, která je navíc vycpána malým měkkým polštářkem. Z hodinek jsem opravdu moc nadšený a doufám, že a... Read more

Impression:vynikající;

0 0 0

• posted byTehnobah on 01/12/2015

Плюсы: Часы сделаны качественно, тяжёлые. Минусы: неудобно переводить календарь - приходится крутить стрелки два оборота - сутки, а если надо перевести на 25 - 30 дней .....

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byFieldz on 01/01/2015

The watch is very good. It came with full working batteries, and it's really easy to use. You will have to take it to a Jewellery store to adjust for the right size for your wrist. Excellent watch, I am very satisfied.

Impression:excellent,Very good watch.,Took it to jewellery to get right size.;

0 0 0

• posted byKiwaMX on 12/31/2014

Se ve muy bien y da muy buena bista en vestimentas elegantes, en verdad una excelente compra Pros: Buena vista, buenos materiales y muy barato Contras: La rueda de las manecillas de siente algo fragil y la palabra "COUNTOOWN" A pesar de eso... es una Excelente opcion, vale la pena

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byChuzopou on 12/27/2014

Pros: Everything! Beautiful, good quality and it works perfectly. Cons: My watch came with a problem in the close, but I got a trick to can close it. PD: I don't know what is the function of the chronometer which is a counter per day

Impression:Incredible Beautiful Watch;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections