DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8110 Men's Tungsten Steel Band Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Calendar - Black (1 x 626)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice perfect Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemty on 01/15/2016

I decided for this watch because readability design and color. Sure also the price is fine you can make nothing wrong. First time i miss any description- so I've to find out how to adjust the calendar and turned the watch hands several times to get the actual day. Later on by accident I see it is... Read more

Impression:God watch;

0 0 0

• posted by9819126 on 12/29/2015

Very beautiful watch is black color and heavy weight because it is made of stainless steel as it is in addition to time it display the month number and has a metallic belt Black color. I have been used it and it is working with high accuracy.

beautiful men's watch

Impression:excellent,curren men's watch;

0 0 0

• posted byram2 on 12/22/2015

nice

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydejvs on 12/19/2015

Pros: I got it for about 2-3 weeks. It is massive and looks quite classy. Pleasant to wear. I hope it will not quickly scratch, so it can stay classy. Price for this watch is joke. Cons: The only thing that could be improved is the outer dial, which does not rotate. I enjoy this watch!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAmitoglo on 11/27/2015

The watch is wow. It's a good buy. The black is stunning and very clean. It's a good design watch. It's just perfect

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byLucianaMj on 11/24/2015

Pros: Muito bonito, robusto. Ótima qualidade Contras: a função calendario não funciona muito bem. nenhum outro ponto negativo relevante

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byShowa on 08/19/2015

Just got the watch. Quite attractive, decent weight easy to set. Hopefully it will hold up, if I get a year out of it I will be happy.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygroundge on 08/07/2015

Good price for its quality. It looks very nice.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byColKor on 08/06/2015

Elegant and simple. Looks good with any style of outfit. I don't see any cons with this watch at all.

0 0 0

• posted by9410961 on 08/05/2015

I gladly usteds service . It is nice to know that if efevtiva delivery despite the timeout I am very happy .. thank you .

0 0 0

DX Everywhere