DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 2-Mode 50-Lumen LED Bike Light with Mount (4*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadxer on 05/11/2014

For me ive used this light for over three years on a regular basis its really bright, rainproof,solid mounting and durable ive had this apart then back together so many times for batteries and little condensation in heavy weather, even dropped a few times it just wont die! rubber cap can work loose but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeverz on 08/01/2012

This is a very bright light with flashing mode. It seems very efficient on the batteries as I've not had to replace them yet. Two modes make cycling between on and off easy. Solid Construction. Can see well enough in unlit conditions. The manufacturing can be poor. You may have to re-align the springs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvallemarc on 07/10/2012

This lantern is one of the best products that have already bought the Extreme, Excellent, durable, and capable of illuminating the path of any rider. I bought another and gave as a gift for a friend and he'm very happy. The price is great, very good quality and very light for its power. There were none ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjeverz on 10/16/2011

Great value for money. MUCH MUCH brighter than the LED based lights. Bright enough to see the road. Very solid contruction. Power saving flashing mode. 2 modes makes it fast to turn off or cycle Nope, can't think of one. If you a riding where there are no street lights frequently a slightly brighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhferi on 10/11/2011

-Just two modes (constant, blinking). You don't have to cycle through many different flashing modes, just what you really need. -Good light strength (there are brighter lights but it is enough in the city even in darker places) -The rubber end on the switch has gone at first use, otherwise works well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywormworth on 10/09/2011

Can't see many pros since product has many flaws. It is quite rainproof after repairing the rubber tailcap. It is cheap. The stobe is not too fast. Body is strong and quite shockproof. The mount is very good after repair. - beam is too weak - Rubber tailcap disconnects very easily, I had to glue it. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzadar3000 on 10/09/2011

Cheap Very bright (not blinding, but pretty bright) Solid quality material Rubber cap on battery cap Easily mounted and taken off - flashlight part is quick-detachable for use as a handheld light (or just to avoid leaving it on the bike) Uses up a little bit too much batteries Strobe mode isn't really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydhruvas on 09/26/2011

i can call this light useable i had some other and this one proved to be better than the previous one. price well its cheap no bargain there. here are cons the battery case fits loosely so it rattles and mine turned off every time i got jerk on road bumps (i fixed it by putting a piece of cloth in between.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDataBanks on 09/02/2011

The phrase "Ow my eyes!" came to mind when I accidentally glimpsed at the LED on these. It is bright. Fitted one each to my kids bikes and it lights up the oncoming road nicely. The case feels solid enough and the mount is good thick plastic. The rubber padding in the mount makes for a tight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArisD on 08/08/2011

Great bike LED light - I tought this would be only for my bike to be seen by other vehicles, but the light is good enough to see in the night! Stated 50 lumen, but with my opinion it is even higher lm!... None - haven't found any problems with it - perhaps only it's weight - but real problem are batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections