DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 90W 5400~6000lm 300-SMD 5630 LED Cold White Light Decoration Strip Lamp (12V / 5m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystreubel on 06/06/2014

The stripe is very bright. It is easy to handle and to solder. The 3M adhesive tape is ok. The stripe is very heatsensitive! I handled it like described, just with a 12V power supply. But after using it about 4 weeks the light became darker. In the middle of each LED is a black part. I think the LEDs ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJalers69 on 02/11/2014

If you are looking for a bright diamond white light...look no further!! I connected this light to a 12 volt adapter, and use a 12 volt ATV battery to test. this lights up my double car garage like daylight! I purchased this for under my awning on my Travel trailer. It has 3m adhesive, and i plan to install ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalphandomega on 02/04/2014

The build quality seems good, so far there aren't any issues. Seems like a 36W led strip, it consumes ~3A @ 12V, but it is still bright. The glue that it comes with doesn't hold well to the surface it is attached (cupboard), need a better glue there. It would have been better if it would have arrived ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystofken on 12/27/2013

These LED strips give a lot of light and are very bright. They are easy to use, just connect them to a 12V power source (car, motorcycle, boat Quad,... or just a 12V power charger for example) nothing special, works fine, like it should it's better to use small pieces of this LED strip because there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRickjaymz on 10/22/2013

These lights were the best deal i could find at the time of ordering, they are bright, seem to be good quality build even though i haven't used them outdoors. i have no idea what power supply to use. not knowing what power supply to use i hooked them up to a "120V AC 60Hz 0.3A Input / 12V DC 750... Read more

testing lights in my room close up end wired to power supply

0 0 0

• posted byballentino on 09/27/2013

The led strip is a made with a good quality. Shines bright, more than expected. 5 meter is enough for home or in car use. Lot of users prefer RGB LED stip, but if You want to real white color, take this one. It draw around 4.6A at 14,4V, what is around 65W. I think if the LED strip will be divided to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskstranr on 07/03/2013

The led strip is a made with a good quality. Shines bright, more than expected. 5 meter is enough for home or in car use. Lot of users prefer RGB LED stip, but if You want to real white color, take this one. It draw around 4.6A at 14,4V, what is around 65W. I think if the LED strip will be divided to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKreator99 on 06/10/2013

This led strip was the highest W/m in Dx when I bought it. Although is not 96W, it's very bright, maybe somewhere between 60 and 70W. It has a nice sillicon cover to protect leds and resistors from moisture or water. You can light a 20m2 room with one strip. It can be cutted down in 3 led-stripes. None ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMRXC90 on 05/27/2013

Waterproof. New type of LED, larger. On paper very good Price/Lumen. In reality ... I ordered several different led strips to find out the best fit for my purposes (indoor and outdoor usage, replacing existing lights). This one was intended to be used outside, hence the waterproof qaulity;-). The Lumen/... Read more

Corrected:V-in=12,65V_V-out=11,71V_A=2,44,W=30,9 12,66V-in_12,18V-out_1,37A_17,3Watt

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections