DX » Community » Reviews » Collector's Silver Plated Alarm Clock Manual Operation
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGagman on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It works! Build quality is average, but good looking. Alarm is loud enough. More than 24h autonomy, so it's a classical wind-it everyday clock Cons:Only 1 spring, so alarm is short, to save autonomy. I ordered 2, one came with spring key badly shaped, but I cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylolbopoh on 01/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- doesn't occupy too much space - looks nice - no need for batteries Cons:- not very precise (but you can adjust it later if needed) - the alarm could be louder OtherThoughts:Bottomline:Perfect to carry with you on a trip. No batteries means that they won't run o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjycheang on 06/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice little environment friendly alarm clock that hard to get in my country. I prefer better performance model than this unit. With this price tag, I cannot complain. Cons:Len is loose. I wonder when it will come out from frame. It's only for display. Or use as normal cloc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashin on 03/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:well, like i daid, it's cute. much smaller than i expected at about half the size of the old wesclox big ben alarm clocks i grew up with. the size makes it easier to tote around, and the mechanical wind up movement means no batteries. the back side is actually th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCasimm on 01/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is an ok clock, it works. Good alarm, since it is a manual winding clock. One does not have to worry about power going out.Cons:The time is not too accurate. There is a slow and fast setting in the back. It does work, but it is average. OtherThoughts:Not a bad manual... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections