DX » Community » Reviews » Unsharpened Trainer Stainless Steel Katanas with Stand (27/35/40cm 3-Katana Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboka009 on 12/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the item came as described and in the size as stated. the wooden stand is a nice touch dough, it would be a shame if it was made of plastic Cons:they are too small for anything except for ornament purposes. the "cord" on the blade shields is just a piece of rubb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHrakleus on 10/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These "swords" are a very good eye catching decoration which gives off very dark vibes due to their aggressive design. It looks good in a corner of a room just laying there looking "fight-ready", it is guaranteed to be a conversation starter dependin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmesap on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Stylish, safe, have the base, the tsuba is pretty, the are very good finished, the paint is really good. Cons:A little bit small, could be cheaper and the cords are not properly settled. OtherThoughts:I really liked them, they are a good center decoration in my living r... Read more

On the center table of my living room
    1 1
  • posted byStevenJ13 on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:stainless steel very cool design on the katana cases makes a awesome decorative piece sturdy mounting stand Cons:cant say anything bad about them OtherThoughts:would be very cool if DX had these katanas with a blue or red casing because il definitely buy them... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJXM003 on 08/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:blades and sheathes look perfect, no noticeable scratches or marks. Got them as a gift for my niece who collects knives, she practically danced in place as i took them out of the box and set them up. Cons:Could be a bit larger, but i knew the size when i ordered them. o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- These are really beautiful, unique and cool looking swords. They stand proudly on a table in my home, it's really nice to have them. - The price is good. - Build quality is not that good, but they are made to just hang on the wall or stand on the table and not really... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybetume on 08/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:=> they are pretty , => look nice on the wall , table . => the support is good , easy to mount Cons:=> too small => no use for training => price/size ratio not so good . OtherThoughts:even thinking only about the decorative way , if they were bigger wo... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections