DX » Community » Reviews » Unsharpened Trainer Stainless Steel Katanas with Stand (27/35/40cm 3-Katana Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboka009 on 12/10/2013

the item came as described and in the size as stated. the wooden stand is a nice touch dough, it would be a shame if it was made of plastic they are too small for anything except for ornament purposes. the "cord" on the blade shields is just a piece of rubber that you can find in panties and boxers so I took it off since it was just glued.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHrakleus on 10/03/2013

These "swords" are a very good eye catching decoration which gives off very dark vibes due to their aggressive design. It looks good in a corner of a room just laying there looking "fight-ready", it is guaranteed to be a conversation starter depending on where you place it and what else you have in your house. The cost is a bit too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmesap on 11/27/2012

Stylish, safe, have the base, the tsuba is pretty, the are very good finished, the paint is really good. A little bit small, could be cheaper and the cords are not properly settled. I really liked them, they are a good center decoration in my living room, if you like this kind of things i really recommend to buy it, i think they look awesome there xD,... Read more

On the center table of my living room
    1 1
  • posted byStevenJ13 on 08/29/2012

stainless steel very cool design on the katana cases makes a awesome decorative piece sturdy mounting stand cant say anything bad about them would be very cool if DX had these katanas with a blue or red casing because il definitely buy them with different color outer casings. awesome decorations for round the home office or anywhere else you can think ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJXM003 on 08/15/2011

blades and sheathes look perfect, no noticeable scratches or marks. Got them as a gift for my niece who collects knives, she practically danced in place as i took them out of the box and set them up. Could be a bit larger, but i knew the size when i ordered them. only REAL con about them is that the stand that came with it is fairly wobbly and looks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/19/2010

- These are really beautiful, unique and cool looking swords. They stand proudly on a table in my home, it's really nice to have them. - The price is good. - Build quality is not that good, but they are made to just hang on the wall or stand on the table and not really much more. For that purpuse the build quality is fine! - I think it's pretty easy ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybetume on 08/02/2010

=> they are pretty , => look nice on the wall , table . => the support is good , easy to mount => too small => no use for training => price/size ratio not so good . even thinking only about the decorative way , if they were bigger would be nicer . some dollars cheapper would make more interesting it´s okay with you are a looking ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections