DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable - White (120cm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good price A+++ good no stereo cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPepeLuDeCuen on 08/17/2015

Por el aspecto, podria pensarse que son como la mayoria... Nada mas lejos de la realidad. La calidad se pone de manifiesto con el uso frecuente. Otros similares de otro vendedor, no aguantaron ni una semana de uso diario. Pedi 2 por si resultaban como otros que habia adquirido con anterioridad; y... Read more

Impression:Very good,A+++,price;

0 0 0

• posted byBrint06 on 05/18/2015

Seems good quality, sound is okay altough I haven't tested at very high quality and volume. Very usefull because the connector is small so I don't need to take my iphone case off to plug it in.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymau4281 on 05/07/2015

very good perfect cable to connect the PC with my team of hurts stereo sound that is not as the description says good price has

Impression:Very good,price,good no stereo cable;

0 0 0

• posted byCzristina on 01/30/2015

Excelente producto, buen material, lo uso con un dock bose y el ipod/ipad/mp3 y funciona correctamente! Lo recomiendo!

0 0 0

• posted bykirillica111 on 01/31/2014

Good material and build quality. Looks as from Apple. Is good and long one, quite flexible and I like it. Great audio output, no background noises or anything. So: a good product. None that I can think of. Bought it for the car, but turns out, that it's uncomfortable to use the phone only for if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by13557 on 08/14/2013

Nice audio quality. I was surprised and very happy to see the audio was so good. I have seen many before and was positively impressed by the its way of working. Very well made near professional small headphone material. Pure stereo sound. Nothing to say. I have nothing to improve on these they on... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere