DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-USB AC Power Adapter for Iphone / Ipad - White (EU Plug / 110~240V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevvan on 03/15/2014

It's AWESOME. End of story. Well, ok, it works unlike many other chargers, and it works excellent. I use it everyday and I'll buy a couple of more if it's ever on sale again. There's an orange light that shines as soon as it is connected to a power source. This might be a little bit irritating if you have it close to you. If it's far away or on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygravityzero on 11/17/2013

Of many chargers being sold here, this one deserve the medal because it delivers the charging power as advertised! 1A + 2.1A, able to charge my tablet and phone at the same time without a hitch. A red light indicator is also a plus to see if the charger is working. Build quality isn't the best, as expected of china made item, but it's good enough considering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byertankucukoglu on 11/02/2013

Does what it says. Connected an iPad 4th Gen and an iPhone 5 at the same time. No problems on charging. Even tried one BlackBerry 9900 and an iPad together, too. Sockets are a little loose. USB cable connected swings a little even you fit it right into its place. That gives some poor build quality feeling. You may face "not charging" iPad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidbytebrrj on 08/15/2013

Good quality build. Design like the original, but a bit larger and with 2 USB. Very quick charge, it is possible to charge an iphone and an ipad at the same time (2.1A to ipad and 1A to iphone). Resistent and solid material. I am very satisfied. A red led lights when it is connected to power line, this could be good fore someone, but I do not like this ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byDdorneles on 08/01/2013

Simple and easy Apple like Charges both my tablet (Samsung P3110) and iPhone 4, with no problems Red LED indicates power Could be little cheaper, and didn´t charge ipad2 Great charger, does what's supposed to do! Looks like the original Apple chargers! You can use this to charge multiple devices, without having to make a mess with power adapters!... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTCSpo0on on 06/23/2013

charges fast, since it is 2x more powerfull than a regular charger. with the 2 outlets i can charge my tablet and phone at the same time. - interchangeable plug! so i can use the same charger both here in Norway and when i'm in the USA SKU: 151506 (http://dx.com/p/2-flat-pin-ac-power-plug-for-apple-macbook-iphone-ipad-2-white-151506) it makes noise!... Read more

4 3
  • posted byDonk33 on 06/01/2013

Have you had the problem of not knowing which adapter was for my phone or my pad. With multiple phones and pads, they get mixed up rather quicky. I never know which adapter was the correct one, until i plugged it in. This device immediately solves that issue. Very clear which one is which. And the great advantage is that it can charge both ports at ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRafaelBrunner on 05/29/2013

Simple and easy Apple like Charges both my tablet (Samsung P3110) and iPhone 4, with no problems Red LED indicates power None, so far Could be a little cheaper Great charger, does what's supposed to do! Looks like the original Apple chargers! You can use this to charge multiple devices, without having to make a mess with power adapters! If you want ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykoerner on 05/09/2013

works as it should - charges my iPad fast enough and can charge two phones at once the little red light helps when you don't know if the outlet has power or not the construction seems not the best - although no moving parts and no cracking sound it looks like its not gonna last forever... sure helps me when im short on charging outlets or need two phones ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarmotta on 04/17/2013

Can charge both iPhone and iPad at the same time; Charging times are the same as the original chargers; Doesn't make your touchscreen go haywire like some other chargers do; Doesn't heat up excessively. No cons whatsoever, great product overall. Red led will stay on even when not charging anything, but it's dim enough not to be a problem. Also a little ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections