DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-USB AC Power Adapter for Iphone / Ipad - White (EU Plug / 110~240V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevvan on 03/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's AWESOME. End of story. Well, ok, it works unlike many other chargers, and it works excellent. I use it everyday and I'll buy a couple of more if it's ever on sale again. Cons:There's an orange light that shines as soon as it is connected to a power source. This mig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygravityzero on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Of many chargers being sold here, this one deserve the medal because it delivers the charging power as advertised! 1A + 2.1A, able to charge my tablet and phone at the same time without a hitch. A red light indicator is also a plus to see if the charger is wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byertankucukoglu on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it says. Connected an iPad 4th Gen and an iPhone 5 at the same time. No problems on charging. Even tried one BlackBerry 9900 and an iPad together, too. Cons:Sockets are a little loose. USB cable connected swings a little even you fit it right into its place. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidbytebrrj on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality build. Design like the original, but a bit larger and with 2 USB. Very quick charge, it is possible to charge an iphone and an ipad at the same time (2.1A to ipad and 1A to iphone). Resistent and solid material. I am very satisfied. Cons:A red led lights wh... Read more

4 1
  • posted byDdorneles on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple and easy Apple like Charges both my tablet (Samsung P3110) and iPhone 4, with no problems Red LED indicates power Cons:Could be little cheaper, and didn´t charge ipad2 OtherThoughts:Great charger, does what's supposed to do! Looks like the original A... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTCSpo0on on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:charges fast, since it is 2x more powerfull than a regular charger. with the 2 outlets i can charge my tablet and phone at the same time. - interchangeable plug! so i can use the same charger both here in Norway and when i'm in the USA SKU: 151506 (http://dx.com/p/2-fla... Read more

4 3
  • posted byDonk33 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Have you had the problem of not knowing which adapter was for my phone or my pad. With multiple phones and pads, they get mixed up rather quicky. I never know which adapter was the correct one, until i plugged it in. This device immediately solves that issue.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRafaelBrunner on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple and easy Apple like Charges both my tablet (Samsung P3110) and iPhone 4, with no problems Red LED indicates power Cons:None, so far Could be a little cheaper OtherThoughts:Great charger, does what's supposed to do! Looks like the original Apple chargers... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykoerner on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works as it should - charges my iPad fast enough and can charge two phones at once the little red light helps when you don't know if the outlet has power or not Cons:the construction seems not the best - although no moving parts and no cracking sound it looks... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarmotta on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can charge both iPhone and iPad at the same time; Charging times are the same as the original chargers; Doesn't make your touchscreen go haywire like some other chargers do; Doesn't heat up excessively. Cons:No cons whatsoever, great product overall. OtherThoughts:Red l... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections