DX » Community » Reviews » Wanscam JW0011 300KP Outdoor Wireless IP Network Camera w/ 36-LED IR Night Vision - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmrossi on 06/26/2014

Small, easy setup, good image, good night vision, very fast posting by DX. price I have 3 these cameras about 6 months. They are working well and no problem yet. I access them through a Internet browser or my Android smartphone or tablet. I think the price could be a smaller to compensate for the import taxes that Brazil is currently charging, about ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byduivert on 04/24/2014

good quality waterproof ip camera at a great price, works superb in combination with homewizard, can send you an email whenever it spots movement, easy to setup and install good iphone app, works like a charm also works great on safari / explorer or any other browser good quality picture even at night would really like it to have a analog video output ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfartmen on 03/14/2014

- Nice small design - Nice build quality - Easy and fast installation - Good wide view lens - good price for what you got - delivered within 3-4 weeks to the Netherlands - You can install an app on your iphone to see the camera live on your phone. I haven't discovered any Cons yet, but I think it doesn't happen. Overall, is looks like a very good camera.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhhermes on 01/28/2014

good image quality even without light at all (IR leds are powerfull) nice finishing of the aluminium case. looks very professional. Camera is quite easy to configure. Can be confusing at start. cables going outside of case are too long, they keep "hanging", i guess it is to let the camera ouside and connections protected from rain. I'm not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywalokr on 12/31/2013

Al lot of features available. Easy configuration if you know how to configure a router or have some experience using linux o windows networks. Good software. Several options. Cameras can be grouped in only one view easily. Good aluminium shield. Software Languages limited to Chinese and English. Some features are limited to browse with Internet explorer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkodnik on 11/23/2013

Camera has outdoor design. It has infrared highlighting and can operate in low-light condition. WiFi signal level is strong. Inner software is convenient enough. This cam works good with ZoneMinder (don't forget - port is 99, not 80). Nothing for that price. It has no filters as DLink do. DLink can switch filters off when IR highlighting is on and switch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPasthir on 11/21/2013

Same user interface as Foscam.Waterproof Nice image quality during the night, price and resolution considered. Good build quality. Housing looks very great and solid as well. Didn't found how to disactivate IR during the day, it remains activated and the image quality during the day is less good because of that. Where is the IR Cut? Works with Synology ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywegger on 10/19/2013

easy to handle, easy to configure, easy to mount, works with 12VDC (power supply included), big (good quality) mounting bracket made of metal - can be fixed on top or bottom of the camera, camera works with different browsers, nice (free) application for different kind of mobile phones, -> at the moment my favourite ip camera of wanscam none (so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeivinda on 08/12/2013

A very nice camera for the price. Easy to set up if you have a little networking (PC) knowledge. If you do not have a cdrom as me, you can download the software to detect the camera from the wanscam homepage. (http://www.wanscam.com/service/download-center.html?view=category) Would be nice with a much longer cord, as I have to modify mine for it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueFlame20 on 08/11/2013

Nice user interface Connects to the network via cable or WiFi Waterproof Nice picture quality, price and resolution considered. Good build quality. Housing looks very sturdy. You have a lot of configuration options, and it works okay with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Android browsers! Doesn't work with xProtect Go (that's what I wanted to use it with)... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections