Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrackFile on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So cheap that any camper or outdoorsman should go ahead and get one. It Throws off lots of sparks if you strike it just right, and maybe, just maybe, it could save your life (or your plans to roast marshmallows) some day. Cons:It takes some time and practice t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArielProsapio on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:el precio, la simplicidad, bajo peso, funciona en cualquier situaciòn. Cons:todavìa no le encontre ninguna. seguramente existan mejores pero no a este precio. OtherThoughts:si quieren encender fuego en cualquier situacion de ambiente y clima, no lo dudes compren... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvipers on 04/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works and throws decent sparks. Unlike some of the cheap ones the scraper actually has a side with bare metal instead of needing to be sanded for good function. Long rod gives nice length for using the scraper to develop good sparks. Cons:See other thoughts. Limits but... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybekman on 12/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It sparkles! Isn't that nice? Looks sturdy enough to work for significant amount of time. If wet - just wipe it and it will work again. Cons:It's sort of small, and the rod is very thin. Also, after some use you can see it getting thinner after every scrape. A bit awkward... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydopey1 on 10/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very small so you can take it with you without filling some space. Very easy to use. It's nice to have. Cons:Haven't found them yet OtherThoughts:Since I've bougth this I'm thinking about starting a fire. So it's not suitable for pyromaniacs ;-). It would be nice i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonas96x on 08/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's small and really does it's job. It is good to have in your backpack on a hiking trip and is really funny to make sparks with. The sparks are good and it is very easy to use. Cons:Eaven if the sparks are quite good and easy to make it is however very difficult to actu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShane117 on 07/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It small and fits easily in your pocket or backpack while camping. It is somewhat easy to make sparks with it, it's more difficult to acutally make the fire (takes some practice). Cons:It doesn't explain anywhere how it should be used. Figured it out really fast on my own... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInprogress on 06/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small and at the price super cheap. Easy to carry with you on a hike too. Cons:My sparkle shaft came loose withing a day testing the product - won't trust hanging this from my backpack. The amount of shavings is very tedious to get off this small item - b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCopperballs on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Lightweight * Throws out a pretty darn good spark * Works well with dryer lint or vaseline soaked cotton balls. * The price seems to be reasonable * Good quality build * Came packaged well * Great for camping and hiking Cons:Takes some getting used to at fir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrendermanvfx on 06/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Little portable device, very useful when taking a trip over the forest or scouting. You can always handle it with no worries of accidental fire. Cons:At first, hard to find the way to use it. You musk find something very very dry to start a good fire, like a dry and thi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections