DX » Community » Reviews » 7011 DIY 0.02W RGB 5050 SMD LED Emitters - White (50 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
great color bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8855555 on 12/20/2014

Used 16 leds atm, all working. Const: There was 49 leds instead of 50. Pros: 1) I got a refound for the missing led. 2) Very bright. 3) Great colors. 4) Great price. Spedito in Italia (senza tracking) il 25/11, arrivato l'11/12. Read more

Very bright, good quality. Very bright, good quality.

Impression:great color bright;

0 0 0

• posted bydepropex on 01/24/2014

Cheap, high brightness, good SMD package At the full brightness of all channels it aint white what you get. Gotta turn down Blue a little and green a tiny bit, for perfect white, you just have to set it up. Also it could be in smaller package but it doesnt matter for me At this setting above, you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreezyExp on 06/11/2013

Great value for your money Extremely small SMD great for DIY projects that could use a little light. All six leads are presented, so you can choose to use a common cathode or annode. Or you could drive just a single color and leave the others disconnected. Comes in a strip that keeps the unused leds ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bynodani on 03/28/2013

They're cheap and easy to solder it you have some experience (with or without solder paste+heat gun). It could be a little tricky to work with, but they're great and inexpensive. Great for Do-It-Yourself projects or other led electronic products. Not too bright, but I didn't expect them to be bright,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections