Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybaronccini on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very good product, very simple and fast, connected the camera card in it, and it worked perfectly, it has a red LED on top that warns you that are reading, is perfect for card passed documents and documents from card to pc alert by adapt. perfect data transfer really fast,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrigotav on 10/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It came very well packaged, in a sealed original pack. It works perfectly on Ubuntu Linux. It works on WinXP without drivers instalation. Cons:Under WinXP I tried a couple of times to get it right. It seems to need install something before it get ready. OtherThoughts:Und... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrigotav on 10/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It came very well packaged, in a sealed original pack. It works perfectly on Ubuntu Linux. It works on WinXP without drivers instalation. Cons:Under WinXP I tried a couple of times to get it right. It seems to need install something before it get ready. OtherThoughts:Und... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynero90 on 06/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Looks nice, good build quality. Cons:Mine just don't work... When i put it in it says either that i have to format it or there is the same window as if you open your dvddrive with no disk in it(dont know the translation of my german OS). Sometimes it helps when you forma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriohachu on 03/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Is very cheap and works very fine on PC and Macs, the USB 2.0 make it very attractive. I plugged into a PC and a Mac and it worked great, pretty fast. I tried on a Sony 8GB MS Pro duo Mark2 and the results were awesome. With a red led that informs you if any memo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections