Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggeudraco on 01/24/2014

Easy to apply, with no bubbles present on application. After several years of use, it has never needed to be replaced. The touchscreen ability of the phone is not degraded by it protecting the screen. No issue with this product at all. Despite its original use for the Samsung i90x phones, it's the perfect size for the ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphillan94 on 03/04/2012

-Cheap -Fits ZTE blade very well -Very smooth surface -It is not noticeble, very nice looking -Protects the screen from scratches and if the protector gets scratched just buy another one because they're so cheap :) -Hard to get it perfectly straight onto the screen but it's not a con for the product. -Sometimes when attaching the protector, air stays ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAssWipe on 07/18/2011

- Fits my ZTE Blade very well. no need any cutting. - very useful. - finger moves much easily on screen. - it should be a littlebit cheaper. - very tricky to install nicely. - screen is not so exact anymore. or at least I think so. - clean the screen very well if you dont want any bubbles. - i clean my screen very well and still there is couple bubbles.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEinari25 on 06/19/2011

Fits very well my zte blade/ zte san fransisco,no need to cut screen protector or anything. Cleaning cloth is very usefull,even after installing. Quality of screen protector is good,and it was very easy to install. Cleaning cloth works well. Cheap,simple beatiful. My touch green is much smoother after installing screen protector! None buy it if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacb13nrv on 05/05/2011

Good build quality. Professional packaging and item self protection. Easy applying. Remove first protection, apply on clean surface from top to bottom, remove second protection. Fits quite well on ZTE blade (orange San Francisco) On my ZTE blade, with capacitive touchscreen, touch is less responsive. Protector surface make finger not to swipe as fast ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZerodistance on 03/19/2011

Pretty good quality, easy to apply, at least i got it easily done, i recommend to apply it after you take a shover, the bathroom is perfect then to apply, be sure that you cleaned the screen very carefully, or you will have bubbles. does the job it meant to do. And for a good price too. A little bit thin, and can take some scratches well, and fingerprints ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfanpy on 02/27/2011

The film is made of very good quality. Have used similar film for iphone as well. All very good. The film fits ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco perfectly. Trick to apply is to wet the surface with soapy water, and apply the film. Then remove any bubbles with a credit Overall easy to use. But still a very skillful job. Will have bubbles if there is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJarous on 12/25/2010

Nice protector with good price. Application on the screen is easy. fits perfect on ZTE blade (orange san francisco). Doesn´t change colors of display etc. I do not know yet, i have it for few days without problem. If i will have it scratched, i will simply replace it wit new one:) Application on the screen is very easy, you clear the display, unstick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmylr on 11/06/2010

Very very cheap. and a big bargain on it's price compared to the one available on our local store here in my location. Actually I find it hard to look for this size but deal extreme have it on their product line up. Not not thick but this is still a good buy. It still protect my phone screen from minor scratches. As said, this not not as thick but as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazyDutch on 11/02/2010

- Unbelievable cheap! (image that you don't pay chipment costs aswell, so it's 1,25 dollar in total :-)) - Long lasting, beter then some other protectors i've tried from my local markets (and costing me more then 5 times the price) - thick protector, it has some scratches on it after i've (mis)used it for nearly 3 months now, but it's only barely visible ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections