DX » Community » Reviews » TALON TL-H518A Compression Connector Crimping Tool for Coaxial Cable RG59 / RG6 F Connector - Red
Customer’s impression:
Affordable Bueno+ Not so useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexvermaat on 03/31/2015

If you only have to attach a couple of connectors once, but you still want to use the best F-connectors this tool is great. It does the same as the more expensive "professional" tools, you only have to be a little bit more precise in placing the connector and wire.

Impression:Affordable;

0 0 0

• posted bypajaro1605 on 03/04/2015

Fácil de usar y muy buenos resultados. Buena calidad.

Impression:Bueno+;

0 0 0

• posted byAngeloAvellar on 10/26/2014

I don't work with cables, so for me it is only a tool to have for emergencies, I'll use it once in forever, so... Not so easy to use, I still don't get it right, maybe I'm just a noob. Build is nice, durable and resistant, I'm sure that if you use it for work it will help a lot.

Impression:Not so useful;

0 0 0

• posted byPechE on 08/13/2013

Solid build Very easy to use, you just need an F connector, a RG6 cable, search Youtube on how to use it. Seems like a very good tool and will probably last for a lot of connectors Can't think of one, i't a great tool! Just buy it, even if you don't know when you will use it. In my case, I've of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulioCASilva on 05/20/2013

This is the thing that does the job it is planned to do and save your time(and day). Very easy to use and and make you work with a professional look and a professional result. Its material is of a nice quality, I think it will last a lot of time. No cons, does exactly what is supposed to do - and... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: