DX » Community » Reviews » H8001 Universal Clip-On Wide Angle Macro Lens for Iphone 5 / Ipad 4 - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
nice Great product must have
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroyb3 on 12/01/2014

Pros: - Great macro pictures if light conditions are right. - nice screen filling from a small distance. Cons: - Frame is visible with wide angle addon. - iPhone flash is blocked by flash, so extern light sources are necessary in some conditions. Read more

Impression:Great product,must have;

0 0 0

• posted byNoam3 on 11/19/2014

It came without instructions, only a little hint on the lens that you should remove the large lens in order to take macro photos. Working distance for macro is about 2 cm. Pros: Good and sharp macro photos. Cons: Wide angle photos are a bit "fishy", maybe it's normal with wide angle lens. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bytomji on 07/07/2013

Easy to use. The easiest of them all! I have tried several iphone lenses and this is by far the easiest to apply quickly on the phone. Very flexible. Comes with a soft fabric case - very useful, of good material. Average quality. There is a strong distortion (barrel effect) on the wide angle lens. Also ... Read more

unboxing can be used with a case Strong barrel distortion

0 0 0

• posted byDigitalRies on 06/15/2013

-No corners visible when shooting video with iPhone4/4S, even while the phone is in its cover -Its wide frame space makes it perfect for lots of smartphones, not just iPhones and such -Excellent quality picture when shooting video -Very cheap compared to expensive brand products Corners visible when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonsieurtoh on 03/08/2013

This product has good design and build quality. It can be easily setup and can take good macro and wide angle (more like fish eye) photos on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm not sure if this is because of the squarish shaped camera hole in the S3, but the edges of the lens come into view around the corners ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections