DX » Community » Reviews » 7003 DIY PCB Copper Core Jumper Cable Wire-Single Conductor Coil - Black (250m)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Nice Product awsome идеальный
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflol66 on 05/28/2015

it has a preaty big length, but the copper core is really thin so just for small current, maybe for some arduino Projects. Cheap and good. bought to of These rolls black and red.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byeijuito on 04/28/2015

This wire is useful for prototypes and its isolation is resistent but easy to handle.

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 04/22/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:good;

0 2 0

• posted by9210112 on 03/22/2015

Заказывал 26 февраля 2015 в Брест Беларусь доставлено 20 марта 2015. Провод в принципе устроил. Паяется хорошо. Правда я ожидал что он будет многожильным

Impression:идеальный;

0 0 0

• posted byTopSOUL on 09/30/2014

Pros:Seems well built, quite strong and flexible. Cons:Not so good for soldering (too thin). Other thoughts: I originally bought this wire to use it in my Arduino projects. I though this wire would be something similar in thickness to the jump wires used for the Arduino breadboard but was shocked... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byjobsonhf on 08/06/2014

Pros: If you need a wire with good resistance at all, buy it, is cheap, strong and you use on a lot of service. Cons: nonce cons, it is a great toll for profissionals, students or just to keep for any repair. OtherThoughts: Cheap and fast to deliver, i bouth one of that and will buy more for that... Read more

Nice wire strong and useful

Impression:awsome;

0 0 0

• posted bybull3333 on 02/28/2013

very good wire ,strong flexible and very easy to work with ,easy to solder and great for console modding,lots of wire on the role should last a very long time ,im very happy with it. none at all its great stuff cheap fast delivery ,fit for purpose buy some,some wires you buy are off color but was... Read more

1 0 3

DX Everywhere