DX » Community » Reviews » MarsFire M03 3 x Cree XM-L T6 2300lm 4-Mode White Bike Light - Black (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinarhugi on 02/13/2014

Very bright Durable Lightweight Good battery life Easy to mount Easy to use Battery not waterproof Charger low quality I've used the light daily in various conditions through the Icelandic winter without any issues with the light itself. Heavy rain, snowstorms and sub-zero temperatures. (Note: I waterproofed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byespirateur on 11/18/2013

Very high beam, you will be remarked in traffic, some of the vehicles on opposite side will be annoyed from the light and drivers will wait you that on the side roads. Material quality is very good. Headband everytime helps you when you are camping or repairing your car - bicycle in the darkness. Charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypude on 10/21/2013

I ordered this flashlight about 4 weeks before Jukola orienteering relay. And you made it! It came one week before start, and it was working very nicely. After that I've been using this for about ten times in rough conditions, and no problem. After all this torch has 3 leds the light power is not so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesponja79 on 10/02/2013

It's exactly what i was expecting when i ordered it. Shows very good quality of the manufacturing, as well as the switcher which seems to be very resistant. Outstanding power of the light, you can go out at night in your bike knowing that everyone will see you and you will see everything in front of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRottenAngel on 09/19/2013

Very bright light with 4 modes, even the lowest one (1 out of 3 leds) provides more than sufficient light. Very good build qualitty, robust light. Provided rubber straps and head strap are quite usefull too. Looking forward to use this light on nigh/morning bike trips through woods. Waterproofing connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakunsood on 05/09/2013

This is the best light you can get for your bicycle. It has got 3 XM L T6 LEDs by CREE and they just work wonders. I specially like the four modes, One LED, Two LEDs, Three LEDs and slow strobbing. With this light mounted on your bicycle you can see as much as while being on a car. It has a long range ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byWiliansRequena on 04/12/2013

Em PORTUGUÊS: Muito brilhante! A luz é branca e muito forte. Pelo menos duas vezes o MagicShine MJ808. A área de iluminação é larga, formando uma bola de luz mais forte no centro e luz mais fraca ao redor, mas suficiente para uma boa iluminação. - Duraç&#2... Read more

Farol montado na bike/Headlight mounted on bike Farol visão frontal/Headlight front view Farol visão lateral/Headlight side view Farol visão de cima/Headlight up view Farol visão traseira/Headlight back view Bateria com velcro extra/Battery with extra velcro 1 led ligado/on 2 leds ligados/on 3 leds ligados/on Farol na bike/Headlight on bike Iluminação/Illumination 1 led - perto 2 leds - perto 3 leds - perto 1 led - média distância 2 leds - média distância 3 leds - média distância 1 led - longe 2 leds - longe 3 leds - longe 3 leds strobe - média distância Review

2 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections