• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• One of the best bicycle lights you can get

posted by shakunsood on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is the best light you can get for your bicycle. It has got 3 XM L T6 LEDs by CREE and they just work wonders. I specially like the four modes, One LED, Two LEDs, Three LEDs and slow strobbing. With this light mounted on your bicycle you can see as much as while being on a car. It has a long range and a very decent spread in terms of width. The light can be used for other purposes like hiking or general walking in dark as well. The accessories provided are very useful and they all work very well.

Cons:

The light took 5 weeks to deliver but it was worth waiting. I think the quality could be improved a little. If they could provide a permanent fitting which could fit on the bicycle and you could install and uninstall the light on it (something like Quick Release), that would be great. Apart from this I can't find any flaws in the light so far.

OtherThoughts:

Overall very satisfied with the product.

Bottomline:

A very good bike and general purpose light with good value for money specially at DX.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections