Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylcdsantos on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very low price, and very good size. A hair brush should have a "large" head just like this one. The material is good, although not terrific. Cons:It has a terrible smell. Seems that I´m sniffing some kind of chemical product. And the brush is not so soft. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaimh on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I seriously hate to brush my hair in the morning whiteout wash it first, because my hair always have knots that hard to get out. This brush was excellent to use. whiteout having a fight whit my hair every morning, I have a blast. pins are comfortable on your sca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfigueiredops on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality for an unbelievably low price. This hairbrush has it all. It is perfect for my hair type and I use it in the morning when I apply wax to my dry hair, just after shampooing. It is resistant, sturdy, comfortable, and looks good. The little pins... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections