DX » Community » Reviews » FiiO E5 3.5mm Earphone Volume Booster Power Amplifier (Black)
  • 5 star 34 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywill1717 on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It gives a good quality of sound and augments the sound quite a bit. The bass boost is usefull too. Cons:battery do not last that long and not so small OtherThoughts:I think it's a bit too big for the general use of it. Bottomline:You can consider buying this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalby9119 on 01/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It boosts the sound on your headphones and give you richer basses. It's a good amplifier. You can use it with earphones and headphones, I tried with Shure and it improves a little bit the overall sound from iPod. Cons:Don't expect an amazing sound out of it. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhyzguy on 11/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Noticable difference even with average headphones/earbuds (I used it with my Sennheiser CX 680) -Great power/size ratio -Clip is tight. Much tighter than the iPod shuffle that shares a similar form factor - Feels solid. it can probably withstand any accidental drops (hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKianda on 10/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's portable - Its nice! - Volume control - Nice clip to fit on your clothes - It's much much much cheaper than normal portable headphone amplifiers. - Two modes of amplification: flat or with bass boost. - Nice packaged and good instructions - It gives more body to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaztr0 on 06/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product. I was looking into giving my old Altec Lansing speakers some juice because they're pretty old and lacked some punch. So I did some quick research on amps and found FiiO. I was skeptical about how such a small thing can provide any improvements, but I took... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunelemental on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pros : (+) No Need A3 battery like FiiO E3 (+) Gold Plated 3.5mm Connector (+) 2 Connector (+) Nice build quality Cons:Cons : (-) Package Quality is not good (I just bought 3 of these, and one of the package is like had been pressed with large item. (-) Only com... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusotsuki2011 on 04/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Small, Compact - Does seem to improve sound quality for certain earphones - Low/No hissing sound (Depends on earphones). - Battery seems to last long enough on a single charge via USB. Cons:- Volume Boost not significant as compared to some other amp. - Obviou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTJBambach on 04/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This thing is so awesome, almost made me cry. The size is great. Buttons are easy to understand and it even came with 6 different languages. One of them was Dutch, which really surprised me! Comes with 2 cables, one of them is a L-shaped one which is best in my opinion. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytitan75 on 04/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Small compact size - Nice metal construction - Fast charging time - All connectors provided, everything needed is there - Multi-language instructions Cons:- Sliding switch quite flimsy OtherThoughts:When I received the amp, I was quite anxious to check out how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetoronto on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Makes sound much better -Saves batteries of your mp3 or ipod -Small and sleek -Looks like product of North American manufacturer -2 line in cables provided -L-cable provided -Long battery life so far (only charged it once) Cons:-A bit pricey, but is justified -Hard to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections