Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It's much much much cheaper than normal portable headphone amplifiers.
- It's portable
- Nice battery life
- Volume control
- Nice clip to fit on your clothes
- Two modes of amplification: flat or with bass boost.
- Nice packaged and with good instructions
- Its pretty
- It gives more body to the sound, feeling the basses (not being bass boost), making the sound more realistic.
- Much smaller than other audiphile portable amps. This is the tiniest amp!
- Obviously sound quality is not awesome. Audiophile portable amps of >90$ sounds much better but well, price difference is huge, what did you except? this is one very nice from its price.
- You can't have it plugged via USB and feed from it, not using the battery to mantain its life longer. When it's on, it uses the battery, being connected via USB or not. Would be neccesary to fix it and be able feed only from USB.
If you don't have any headphone amplifier, you MUST buy this. You will see how a headphone amplifier corrects the signal properly to be well processed by your headphones-drivers.
Perfect too to leave it in work or to use to make sport.
As the amplifier it is, it helps much more when weaker is your signal. With an ipod it makes the sound 20% better. With a realtek sound-card, it makes the sound 100% better.
Just buy it. Its cheap. Try it. Later post about how good its for its price. FiiO amplifiers are very respected!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.