DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Credit Card Sized Digital LCD Kitchen Buzzer Timer with Magnetic Mount
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrankenshtein on 01/16/2014

Easy to use, pretty good assembly quality for this price. Buttons are very soft. The magnet is little bit above the back surface, so the gadget cannot be fixed on a flat surface pretty well, it sways a little. I've ordered two pcs, and one of them has little defect of gluing of front film with buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrister on 12/15/2013

Very good and simple to use timer. Even for an infant. I bought it to keep track of egg boinling but I am using it for many other stuff now. I am thinking of buying one more for time tracking at work... I would like to be able to count more than 99 minutes but all the similar products have the same limitation.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAhFook on 08/19/2013

This is a cheap and simple kitchen timer. It is very easy to use, and works as it should. I like the magnet behind, which I can stick go the fridge. Also, the flat design makes it takes up little space. Not sure if this is good or not, but the sound is a little soft. It's good if you are looking for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaaka on 06/16/2013

Cheap and it works well (stopwatch). The magnet is excellent in the back side. I use it on the refrigerator in the kitchen and does the job well!!! Beep quiet and display could be turned off when not in use to save battery :-) Very useful and easy to understand, no need for manuals This device is very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjotapezao on 05/15/2013

It is very easy to use, just set the minutes and seconds and press start, then it will start the countdown until the set time. It will buzz until you press the Stop button. It couldn´t be easier. It comes in a very cheap package, the battery pulls out when you open the battery cover. It also doesn&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsychoTeras on 05/03/2013

Very cool little black timer. A lot of features inside a small device. Works well and the magnet means they can be mounted on the fridge etc.. with no need for extra fixing. My wife loves it :) Time up bleep could be a bit louder. If you have loud music going, you won't be able to hear when your timer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTsvikaS on 04/07/2013

* works well * cheap * also includes a stopwatch (counting time up instead of down) * magnet in the back seems good * beep is quieter than other timers I've used * thinner than other timers, nut not as thin as a credit card * buttons are very sensitive - swift touch is enough to activate * middle button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharotw on 07/27/2012

Cheap and does what they have to. Very easy to opperate. Loud sound, clear display. Strong magnet. Very good materials used in the construction. Bought 3 of them, 1 gets titl when has to beep, think it's a battery issue but did't change them. Only less then 1 hour periods. Sometimes some buttons fails ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapavlovic on 02/11/2012

Really handy timer. Magnet is strong enough to make it stand firmly on the fridge. Really easy to use. Soft buttons. My kids love it. It would be nice to have a clock when it is in the idle mode. The buzzer sound some may think is not loud enough, but it lasts long enough to hear it even from the other ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylucaslucas80 on 10/05/2011

• very very useful in a lot of occasions, not only in the kitchen • the magnet is very handy to keep it attached on the fridge • the buttons are very responsive and easy to understand, no need for manuals or other instructions • display could be turned off when not in use to save battery • instead of ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections