DX » Community » Reviews » G.T.Power 130A 2.4" LCD High-Precision Watt Meter & Power Analyzer for RC Helicopter - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Simple Clear La
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9221731 on 07/01/2015

I need green display to better visibility outside, which is in the picture, but came with blue display.

0 0 0

• posted byjimic12 on 06/30/2015

Pros: easy to use, compared to the Whatt´s Up meter, I just see 10 mA of difference Const: The 3 pins, doesn´t work with the 5 volts imput for to read less than 6 volts on the source. That have to impruve

0 0 0

• posted byDaveBG on 06/17/2015

This is one of the best meters i have! I have seen video review of this on Youtube and decided to get it. It is very good power meter and some of them exclusive to this device. I have it monitor my battery of my UPS and for this is perfect.

0 0 0

• posted by9211985 on 03/07/2015

Easy, just solder the wires and you are ready to go. I am using it as a energy meter for my ebikes with 36v and 48v batteries. It works ok with those voltages. There is also a useful auxiliary power input for a small extra battery, to be used if you want to keep the recorded values when the main... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byge38690 on 01/24/2015

installé 2 appareils dans mon camping car, un sur la production des cellules qui chargent la batterie et l'autre qui contrôle l'énergie utilisée sur cette batterie. très utile pour suivre ces deux paramètres importants pour un camping car. une étoile seulement pour le prix puisque j'ai trouvé le... Read more

Impression:trés bonne;

0 0 0

• posted byZankk on 12/20/2014

Pro: Funciona perfecto y es muy barato en función de sus prestaciones. Pantalla iluminada. Contra: No se puede seleccionar un determinado parámetro, va cambiando automática y rápidamente. Cuando cesa la alimentación se pierde la información. No es muy sensible a muy bajas intensidades.

0 0 0

• posted byniallp on 12/15/2014

I had an earlier version which only tracked power flow in one direction (from source to load terminals) and so ordered another to be able to track power in and out of a battery. I was pleasantly surprised to find this version now displays current both directions (from load to source is indicated... Read more

Impression:good value useful;

0 0 0

• posted byQuantis on 09/25/2014

Clear, easy to read, backlit display cycles through a series of measurements. I added Anderson powerpole connectors to make it easy to connect to my Ham Radio equipment. Works perfectly to monitor the drain on my battery pack so I don't over discharge it.

0 0 0

• posted byRamzesXIII on 09/20/2014

Отличное качество исполнения,корпус выполнен из матового пластика,прочный,приятный на ощупь.Дисплей с синей подсветкой информативный,символы достаточно контрастны хорошо читаются под разными углами.Провод для выводов сечение 4мм* в отличной силиконовой изоляции.Упакован в качественную картонную... Read more

Impression:Отличный прибор, рекомендую!,Отправили в день заказа, получил через 18 дней.;

0 0 0

• posted byRusty321 on 05/18/2014

I've been using this watt-meter on my electric bike for more than 1 year. I've not had any problems with it so far. I'd recommend it to everyone The only con for me is switching values in animation mode. I'd like to have a button to see only Wh, I don't need other max and min values I'd buy more,... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere