DX » Community » Reviews » G.T.Power 130A 2.4" LCD High-Precision Watt Meter & Power Analyzer for RC Helicopter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good value useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byniallp on 12/15/2014

I had an earlier version which only tracked power flow in one direction (from source to load terminals) and so ordered another to be able to track power in and out of a battery. I was pleasantly surprised to find this version now displays current both directions (from load to source is indicated with ... Read more

Impression:good value useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRusty321 on 05/18/2014

I've been using this watt-meter on my electric bike for more than 1 year. I've not had any problems with it so far. I'd recommend it to everyone The only con for me is switching values in animation mode. I'd like to have a button to see only Wh, I don't need other max and min values I'd buy more, definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymandal219 on 09/27/2013

+ easy to use + comes with useful english user manual + thick wires (AWG 12) + very useful power and energy meter for DC + blue backlit display is good to read, shows peak (current, power) and minimum values (voltage) as well as energy (Wh) and capacity (Ah). + quality black rubber surface housing + ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywhatisthisfor on 07/18/2013

works as advertized Use on large solar system to read cell output. Record readings at end of each day. Also use on Hi current applications: hedge trimmers, radio transmitters, Hi output LEDs to read power consumption. Record readings after use. Provides lots of good information. I did install the external ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections