Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCelso14 on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. The cube has a good cutting edge. É bonito. Sua concavidade mostra um estilo próprio do cubo, visual individual. Cons:But I thought turning him'' forced''. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase. Putting lube may solve the spin ''stuck'' and mach... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxoptimus on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. In working state. Without broken components. Looks more white then on photo. Enough weight and enough easy. Cons:Fixed two stikers on one cube. Blue bags were to small for these cubes. Long pay varification, and order processing. Some blocks during use looks like w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrustylz on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cube is fantastic! - Very nice moves. It works really smooth onsidering the complexity of the inner mechanism, - Semi rounded shape looks very well. -New challenge and awesome work for your mind. Cons:-It's quite big, and after using it for a while it tur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfikou92 on 07/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great quality cube. Very solid. Stickers are good. -Cheaper to buy in DX because of Free shipping. -Rotation is smooth. Might need some lube. -Free blue bag (see picture). Cons:-No original box. -Packaging: Poorly protected, only air bubble package, but luckily... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabbz on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Genuine V-cube. Delivered with a carrying pouch. Nice, heavy feeling to the cube. Well made. Cons:None, really. It might feel a bit pricy, but when ordering this cube from v-cube you pay more because of shipping costs. The carrying pouch was covered with stick... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykozik on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- original cube v-cube 7x7x7 - great stickers - high quality of product - heavy - I received with bag - hours of fun - best logic game ever Cons:- without box, i don't know why - dealextreme should pack with more safety - little squeezes on a stickers (probabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxmillyano on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of the cube is good, in my view, is a unique V-cube, Great for those looking for fun and challenge, the price is very good. I seems sturdy and comes with a bag to carry the cube. Cons:The spin is harder than I imagined, because it is a V-cube. I ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOB772 on 12/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Probably the best price you will find on a high quality 7x7x7 V-Cube mainly due to no shipping. Cons:If it breaks it is hard to put back together but it is extremely hard to break! OtherThoughts:A fun challenge for Experienced rubik's cubers and also if you are like me yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgusSs on 08/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Original V-Cube -Price. It is a little more expensive that other pages. But shipping is free. So finally is cheaper to buy it here. -Turns very smooth and well -It was better than I expected. Cons:-Only one of the centers falls sometimes. Nothing that a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytehnokraat on 01/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Rotating the layers is easier than I expected. The cube reminds You the exciting moments of Your childhood when You were solving 3x3x3 cubes with Your friends. Cons:DX has quite a high price tag for this V-cube. However, the non-existing shipping cost will compensate th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections