Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCelso14 on 10/09/2013

Good price. The cube has a good cutting edge. É bonito. Sua concavidade mostra um estilo próprio do cubo, visual individual. But I thought turning him'' forced''. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchase. Putting lube may solve the spin ''stuck'' and mach mess it. the method of solving the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxoptimus on 09/25/2013

Cheap. In working state. Without broken components. Looks more white then on photo. Enough weight and enough easy. Fixed two stikers on one cube. Blue bags were to small for these cubes. Long pay varification, and order processing. Some blocks during use looks like wnat to jump out, but maybe after few ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrustylz on 08/07/2013

This cube is fantastic! - Very nice moves. It works really smooth onsidering the complexity of the inner mechanism, - Semi rounded shape looks very well. -New challenge and awesome work for your mind. -It's quite big, and after using it for a while it turns quite weird to go back to the 3x3 or other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfikou92 on 07/27/2013

-Great quality cube. Very solid. Stickers are good. -Cheaper to buy in DX because of Free shipping. -Rotation is smooth. Might need some lube. -Free blue bag (see picture). -No original box. -Packaging: Poorly protected, only air bubble package, but luckily the cube is hard to break, and stickers arrive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabbz on 11/20/2012

Genuine V-cube. Delivered with a carrying pouch. Nice, heavy feeling to the cube. Well made. None, really. It might feel a bit pricy, but when ordering this cube from v-cube you pay more because of shipping costs. The carrying pouch was covered with sticky tape, which left the pouch with sticky residue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykozik on 01/30/2011

- original cube v-cube 7x7x7 - great stickers - high quality of product - heavy - I received with bag - hours of fun - best logic game ever - without box, i don't know why - dealextreme should pack with more safety - little squeezes on a stickers (probably - post office) It's not fake, believe me, buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxmillyano on 01/17/2011

The quality of the cube is good, in my view, is a unique V-cube, Great for those looking for fun and challenge, the price is very good. I seems sturdy and comes with a bag to carry the cube. The spin is harder than I imagined, because it is a V-cube. I hope you get soft over time. It came with a mark ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOB772 on 12/24/2010

Probably the best price you will find on a high quality 7x7x7 V-Cube mainly due to no shipping. If it breaks it is hard to put back together but it is extremely hard to break! A fun challenge for Experienced rubik's cubers and also if you are like me you can brag/gloat to a lot to your friends and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgusSs on 08/11/2010

-Original V-Cube -Price. It is a little more expensive that other pages. But shipping is free. So finally is cheaper to buy it here. -Turns very smooth and well -It was better than I expected. -Only one of the centers falls sometimes. Nothing that a little of glue cannot fix. -Cost 40 dollars, but I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytehnokraat on 01/09/2010

Rotating the layers is easier than I expected. The cube reminds You the exciting moments of Your childhood when You were solving 3x3x3 cubes with Your friends. DX has quite a high price tag for this V-cube. However, the non-existing shipping cost will compensate that. When rotating the layers fast, pieces ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections