DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Olympus LI-40B/42B Replacement 3.7V 1400mAh Battery for Nikon / Olympus / Pentax - Black
Customer’s impression:
Quality Great value Impressed Really good Thankful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerosmailbox on 05/05/2015

The battery of my Fujifilm FinePix Z20fd camera died after 3 years of good service. I found the battery replacement I needed on DX at a very competitive price. The new battery perfectly fits and works in my camera. Recommended.

Impression:Quality,Impressed,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byLuenHopCentre on 03/05/2015

After more than three months, I finally received this item. Thanks for following up my order and re-send me another order with no charge.

Impression:Thankful;

0 0 0

• posted byNHL98 on 03/04/2015

Excellent battery replacement for Olympus camera. It lasts much much more than original battery. 1400mAh are fantastic and real, not only for selling device. Dimension are identical than original battery. Pro: everything Cons: nothing Suggested, absolutely

Impression:Really good;

0 0 0

• posted by3950428 on 01/24/2015

Pros: Great value. Virtually perfect replacement for original EN-EL10. Fits in and operates Nikon Coolpix camera perfectly. Price was exceptional. Would recommend to friends. Cons: Nothing to complain about. It really is that good.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoOrtiz on 01/02/2015

Pro: The battery it's working, after months I couldn't use my camera but now I can use it again and I'm glad about it. Con: The delivery time wasn't the best but it was free, it also depends on your country's post service.

Impression:Thankful;

0 0 0

• posted bykenazansuz on 03/13/2014

High quality. Cheap price. Packaging was flimsy. Battery was inserted to a small plastic bag then inserted to a small box with brand and product info. Box was all crumpled up when I received the package. I delayed my review on this item for the purpose of testing the battery thoroughly. Battery I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustsome1 on 03/08/2014

fits well into my Olympus m770 tough camera. way longer runtime than the original battery too. best bang for the buck I've ever gotten for any kind of battery pack. battery looks well constructed with no rough edges and fits perfectly in to camera battery slot. nothing that i can complain about a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvaro1998 on 05/11/2013

Hello, I can say it's a good deal for me because the battery fits perfectly in my T20 Pentax camera. I've take several photographs with flash function quickly and I have checked that the camera works fine, the battery refill the flash very quickly. And the price of the battery is good! What more... Read more

Compatible battery Nikon, Olympus, Pentax... Battery replacement for Nikon, Olympus, Pentax...

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: