DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE Olympus LI-40B/42B Replacement 3.7V 1400mAh Battery for Nikon / Olympus / Pentax - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykenazansuz on 03/13/2014

High quality. Cheap price. Packaging was flimsy. Battery was inserted to a small plastic bag then inserted to a small box with brand and product info. Box was all crumpled up when I received the package. I delayed my review on this item for the purpose of testing the battery thoroughly. Battery had and initial charge and was able to use it straight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustsome1 on 03/08/2014

fits well into my Olympus m770 tough camera. way longer runtime than the original battery too. best bang for the buck I've ever gotten for any kind of battery pack. battery looks well constructed with no rough edges and fits perfectly in to camera battery slot. nothing that i can complain about this battery yet for the price. The delivery packaging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 05/11/2013

Hello, I can say it's a good deal for me because the battery fits perfectly in my T20 Pentax camera. I've take several photographs with flash function quickly and I have checked that the camera works fine, the battery refill the flash very quickly. And the price of the battery is good! What more can I say... At this moment I cannot say anything against ... Read more

Compatible battery Nikon, Olympus, Pentax... Battery replacement for Nikon, Olympus, Pentax...
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections