DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE ENEL3e Replacement 7.4V 2200mAh Battery for Nikon D50 / Nikon D70s / D80 / D90 / D100 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasoengas on 03/12/2014

: Best price, working time and dischargin time on standby similar or best than original. Plastic shell is correct, not too heated on charge. no cons. The long time to delivery is assumed, Two weeks from China is no longer but, if you need the item urgently don't buy overseas. Poor Spanish especifications ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavisanbe on 11/06/2013

It fits perfectly well. It is the perfect substitute to the original battery for a much lower price. It took a couple of weeks to arrive home but it was worth waiting and not spending the extra dollars in the original battery. I am glad I ordered three of them. Anyone who is in need of replacement batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelben89 on 09/08/2013

1) 1900 mAh (realy more work-time than 1500 mAh) 2) comes with a good plastic cap none (for now) the price is big for China's made =) But it still cheaper, than other in our country (that are good to use) ..as my D100 is old Nikon model, it "eats" a lot of energy, so one battery can hold for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections