Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprolcam on 01/31/2014

Before the bib was delivered it seemed by the pictures in the website to be made out of a harder and stiffer plastic than it really is. So that was a good surprise. It is adjustable so it will fit your baby for quite a few months, and 30% cheaper than buying something similar where I live. The bad surprise was that the unit I received was damaged (I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeaglei1 on 01/06/2014

Perfect for baby's just starting to eat. Easy to wash good quality material. Easy to put on and take off. A nice tissue collar so the plastic will not hurt the baby neck. Adjustable neck size. Very safe in case the baby want to bite it. Pocket size very good compared to other similar item type. Should contain more sizes, the one I bought is still somehow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynfrdl on 07/24/2013

I think this bib is an excellent idea for babies who are starting with their first food. Here I saw similar ones but the pocket was smaller so they didn't seem very useful, this one is just perfect for catching the food the baby drops. The material is very good quality and resistant. Easy to wash. It's adaptable to your baby's neck, very practical. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections