DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 6.3mm Male to 3.5mm Female Audio Connectors (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by massaro1956 on 02/22/2013

Pros: Nice looking adapters! The gold paint really stands out from the others. Feels solid a not so cheap as you can think of. I like them . As far nothing wrong with the sound, all seems fine. Cons: One of the adapters, i think is bad because when i connect it, i cant hear from one side, but if i unplug a little then i can hear in stereo (i th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by desktopfusion on 01/02/2013

Pros: Does what it says. Searched high and low for this converter in shops, and this was the simplest way to get it. It gives stereo output, which works well for what I want it to do! Wanted to get one for a Casio keyboard. Two thumbs up. Cons: None. Other than the delivery time. Ordered on 24th November, arrived 2nd January (UAE) OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted by giammyzanna on 01/02/2013

Pros: They work great. They are not loose and the 3.5 male stays in nicely without coming out. The contacts inside work very good: I tried to twist the 3.5mm jack and nothing happened to the audio. They are very light as well, not a problem bringing even 5-6 to a party. The paint on them appears to be very good. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: Usefu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by JUAKOFULL on 12/15/2012

Pros: -are really cheap and are two in the package. -ideal for amplifiers or musical equipment. -nice color. Cons: one broke while I was using it.(see the photos) does not seem to be welded or stuck with something, just put pressure, but it is easy to reassemble. OtherThoughts: create the illusion that they are really expensive, golden color, a... Read more

comparative disassembly
    0 0
  • posted by cho22 on 10/09/2012

Pros: it does what it's supposed to.... although... see cons for details.... Cons: 1 of the two sent over, connection in the female end is rigid, suspect that manufacturing and QC is not really optimal. that's why there may be extra tight or loose parts in the connector.. OtherThoughts: overall satisfied. the price is much better than what i ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted by soorlhaw on 09/09/2012

Pros: The connectors is very simple to use. It's a package of two, so the price is 0.95 bucks each, I think it's really cheap. Nice metal-gold colour, it looks like real gold! The price is the biggest pro with this product, the product is worth all the moneys! Cons: I think it hasn't got any cons, so far. Maybe it could be packaged better, but... Read more

Great product. Great product. Great product. Great product.
    1 0
  • posted by stefanj on 10/30/2011

Pros: AMAZING Quality! Even better quality the the ones sold at Radio Hack! AMAZING PRICE!!!! I bought 4 of these for about 1/2 the price I would have paid for 1! They work great on my old guitar amp. 2 pack just in case you loose one. Also work great on my Metal detectors. Don't know if its real gold or not- but sure looks like it (lol) Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alanrossi on 09/08/2011

Pros: excellent quality and very quick shipment!!! the price is according because they sent you 2 of this connectors in the same package!!! The gold color is very cool, and the sound quality didnt differ!!! Cons: i really dont have any one After one week of having it i didnt find some cons, and i think that i wont find anything. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Kopzr on 03/29/2011

Pros: These are so usefull and cheap, i can't believe it! Thanks to it i have been able to: Use my amp as a portable speaker for my phone/notebook (my amp works on battery, a roland microcube) Play the guitar without bothering anyone using regular headphones, with great sound quality Record the sound directly from the cube using a 3.5mm male-ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted by AlexColb on 02/10/2011

Pros: - Sturdy & well built - Two excellent adapters for a very good price - The quality is better that average DX merchandise Cons: - I compared one with a genuine KOSS connector, and the DX one is lighter, has just a little less smooth paint coating, and is more magnetic (implying that there is less gold involved in the DX connector) OtherTho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections