DX » Community » Reviews » RII i10 Mini Wireless Bluetooth 66-Key Keyboard Mouse Presenter Combo w/ Laser Light for HTPC / Ipad
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAaxios on 03/08/2014

Small, but useable, work perfectly, recognized by many systems, good battery and features. Touchpad a little bit particular, but even scrolling function works well. The overall construction quality seems reasonable to good. Really nice thing for the price. Does not come with bluetooth dongle, but it is writte, even if it could have been said more clearly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulgv78 on 02/24/2014

works fine on dell latitude tablet st2 and play station 3, battery with good charge. Instant Connect in 1 second. easy to carry and durable, the win button works great and is very practical for win 8.1. need to download driver for use in Windows 8.1, note included and It was not easy to get. the lasser button is in a awkward position to use and light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheBeastFromOz on 12/18/2013

Looks like a nice little unit, seems solid and well built for its size. Keys have nice clicky feel, not sludgy like some KBs. It doesn't come with a bluetooth receiver! One of the images shows the receiver compartment open so it is logical to assume it actually comes with one, but it doesn't. I made that assumption (silly me, being logical where DX ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsushi on 10/13/2013

Cheap, really well build, very easy to use and a good size! Long lasting battery-time as well. Soft buttons wich have a good feel/grip. Range is perfect. Just a really good product! Doesn't take a lot of space, easy to use when browsing on your tablet/google android tv-player or smart-tv. Non, really. Can't think of anything. For this price, for me ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections