DX » Community » Reviews » Somic G927 Fashionable Gaming Headphones w/ Microphone - Black + Red (USB Plug / 220cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvelezpedro on 04/23/2014

This is a great headset for games or any other kind of multimedia work. It has a nice isolation from exterior sound, making it really great to work or game without distractions. If fits really well and it's adjustable. It contains a big usb cable so you can move around without having to remove it. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatthew798 on 03/25/2014

Super headset. The pictures made it look like it might be made with cheap plastic but it is as solid as you could hope. Very nice sound, and the drivers really allow you to tune everything to your liking. The only thing I can think of is that the ear cushions could be a little larger... I guess I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byartxd on 01/30/2014

I really liked the product, good quality audio. Good finish, the material is good quality. Damper efficient. The software that comes with the product is very good. Suitable for FPS and strategy games. But it is very nice to listen to music too. Cons: The USB input makes it to be used only on the computer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrypticOnyx on 12/11/2013

Great sound, Sounds as good as my Turtle beaches that cost $100 with 50mm drivers. Decent build quality, Very light (not heavy therefore its comfortable for long hours on the head). Nice control switch to mute mic or sound, Turn volume up/down. Long USB cord Comfortable, Nice MIC. Very light (though ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTibeto on 11/19/2013

I really liked the product, good quality audio. Good finish, the material is good quality. Damper efficient. The software that comes with the product is very good. Suitable for FPS and strategy games. But it is very nice to listen to music too. The USB input makes it to be used only on the computer. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRonaldoOliveira on 08/19/2013

Great audio fidelity and Microphone response, good software to manage the G927, with support to Windows 8. It's also plug and play, you can connect and use, or install the software which comes with the Headset to enjoy the 7.1 audio.. You can also connect to your PS3 and use it. The visual and finish ... Read more

Visual Microphone Controller

2 0 2

• posted byzeehroberto on 06/05/2013

Great audio quality really decent, good software with effects and USB connector that doesnt break. The visuals are also quite awesome. The usb really helps to make easy connections a single cable does it all. Only virtual 7.1 its actually a stereo headphone. Comes with a small controller to mute mic,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAckenril on 05/09/2013

Easy to install (plug and play), great quality, nice assembly, strong microphone and loud phones, long length cable. The phones are too loud. You may adjust the computer volume to 10 or less or the sound will hurts your ears. The chinese manual is not very usefull unless you know chinese. The best thing ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byivaninp on 04/26/2013

Very comfortable , accurate position of the sound sours , work with Windows 7 without any problems and can be plugged and unplugged from the PC without them bugging the program that is producing sound (the sound switches between your main sound card and the sound card that is built in the headset) ,look ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections