DX » Community » Reviews » Full HD 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (180cm)
Customer’s impression:
excellent OK Inexpensive Funciona muito bem
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrxis09 on 11/14/2014

Work's fine Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrenzomassobrio on 10/02/2014

Pros: Excellent product. Very well built. Good quality. Cons: None so far. Just make sure that 1.8 meters is enough to fit your needs. Bottomline: The same cable that you would buy in a store, but 5 times cheaper. Really worth the price. Don't hesitate to buy. Read more

Impression:excellent,Inexpensive;

0 0 1

• posted bylucielpifdigsf on 09/22/2014

Prós: Ele funciona muito bem. Não há necessidade de comprar um cabo muito caro se o seu para o normal imagem / uso de som. Eu usei-o para PCs e consoles de jogos, e ele funciona muito bem como cabos mais caros. Contras: É um pouco mais fino, pode quebrar facilmente. Mas por trás da minha TV que não importa.... Read more

Impression:Funciona muito bem;

0 0 0

• posted bySnothvalpen on 07/26/2014

All good, nothing bad to say about this product. Ordered 3 of them, all works fine and the price is good compared to price at my contry, so yeah. :) Just take notice in length, for me, its a bit short, 1.8 meter seemed longer in writing than actually. (Not that it IS shorter than promised) Would recommend ... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

It works. Yes, it works. It's an HDMI cable and works. Yeah, it's black and looks fine behind my LCD TV to my PS3, so there's no easy way to see it because its in the back, but when I manage to see it, it looks good. And it's 1.8 m long, so it reaches all the way from my PS3 to my TV. Maybe the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaBonz on 06/29/2014

This is a very cheap hdmi cable, good enough to watch movies, PCs and whatever, at high quality. Make is OK, good rubber cover and high quality looking connectors, with plastic caps to protect the connectors when the cable is stored. Cable looks well made. Considering the price it's good. Shorter than ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byramowarr on 06/29/2014

CEC-HDMI functionality works with this cable for universal control of devices. It does what it says. t's a standard HDMI cable. Is quite cheap, but firm. Gold platted connectors that fit well on all devices used.Just HDMI cables are significantly more expensive than traditional composite cables. There ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAdriano1910 on 06/06/2014

This cable work as expected. Is quite cheap, but firm. Gold platted connectors that fit well on all devices used. I used in my pc to my tv and fit well in both equipment. The cable seems thin, but in my opinion, just seems. I recommend and will buy more that cable. Is cheap but very useful, thin but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Plug and play. Cable has good build quality. CEC-HDMI functionality works with this cable for universal control of devices. I have tried this cable with ps3, dvd player, bluray player, and ps4 all plugged into a LED HDTV and all have worked flawlessly. Have not found any cons with this cable so far. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeuschwabenland on 05/13/2014

It does what it says. t's a standard HDMI cable. The cable is slim and flexible. Touch and feel is good, gives a good impression. It's 180 cm and works find with FullHD, 1080p @ 60 Hz. Really? Well, the cable is thin, the plugs are plastic and smaller than metal ones. The cable has no extra protection ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections