DX » Community » Reviews » Full HD 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (180cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrvilares on 09/22/2017

Impression:good;

Pros: price Cons: - Not best cable but it's good and usefull

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIverIver on 04/22/2017

Impression:dobrý,Velmi dobře;

Dobrý funkční kabel HDMI. Používám na propojení počíače a televize. Nákup dopručiji. Dodání bylo rychlé. Cena prduktu je příznivá.

Full HD 1080p HDMI v1.4

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8756974 on 04/04/2017

Impression:excellent;

High quality and more than good price/quality relation. I use it very often and I get the same results as first time.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8823458 on 02/22/2017

Impression:good,Very good;

Good cable, ideal size for connecting all on the working table.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylumitesi on 01/23/2017

Impression:good;

This product does what is expected. Is a little on the thin side, but for the price who can complain? Tested with multiple devices like a Macbook Pro, RaspberryPi, Android TV Box and worked every time without problems. Good for always be carry with you.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10593941 on 01/17/2017

Impression:Very good;

Very long cable that could be used everywhere you need HDMI to HDMI connection. Male ends are tiny and elegant so if you have tight ports this must be your choice. However they don't have fastening mechanism but they fit very well in HDMI ports.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byljboeta on 12/29/2016

It's easy to connect, and it stays put. I like the size (1.8m) to connect my media centre to the TV (which I don't need to move). The 3m cable I used before was too clumsy to use. Don't go for the "special" HDMI cables, they're all the same.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychawasa on 12/01/2016

Pros: Cheap, reliable cable. Holds in tightly and no problem whatsoever. One does not need to buy a highly priced HDMI cable, since digital signals have high voltage tolerances. Cons: Nothing

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10182861 on 11/07/2016

The product is cheap and very useful. It showed no damage so far. 1,8m long hdmi cable for 2,5 euros I recommend it

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10194588 on 10/31/2016

O produto é barato e muito útil. Não demonstrou nenhum dano até agora. A única coisa que acho que precisa melhorar é o tempo de entrega. Fora isso, eu adorei a experiência.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere