DX » Community » Reviews » Full HD 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (180cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyerlikayao on 06/29/2015

xbox , tv ve macbook için almıştım 3 adet ürünler gerçekten başarılı kutulanması da süper yapılmış, bu hdmi kablosu sorunsuz , tavsiye ederim

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted byCyber1 on 06/24/2015

My original Samsung HDMI cable stopped working and I bought this as a replacement. I works exactly the same as a high en cable and the build quality is even than on my old Samsung cable. Not much else to say than it just works! Would recommend this cable to everyone and you should get a few for 2... Read more

Works exactly the same as a high en cable

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byzaithamLaw on 06/19/2015

Worth what I paid, useful, good length, the only thing i've to say is the slow time of shipment for a small thing, about 48 days to Chile

0 0 0

• posted byminatasa on 05/25/2015

I needed HDMI cable for my TV. The old one didn't work anymore and I decided to buy a new one to watch TV in better quality. I must admit, I was surprised because with this one there's no troubles at all. It works as it should! The price is good!

0 0 0

• posted by9183475 on 05/21/2015

Pros: Funciona al 100%. Baratisimo. Buenos materiales Cons: nada Muy buena compra por parte de DX

0 0 0

• posted byrafaguedes52 on 05/20/2015

The cheapest cable that already bought, extramente works well.I recommend it to anyone wanting a good quality image

0 0 0

• posted bynickvans on 05/02/2015

it does the job. The quality could be better. but for stastionary use its good.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykonjarnik on 05/01/2015

what to say about the cable? works normally without any problems, cheap, lenght is ok...

0 0 0

• posted byhallerknaller on 05/01/2015

Pros: Cheap Useful Long(180cm) Cons: Non I bought this to connect my Android Phone to my TV in connection with a MHL Adapter. Works perfect! Sound and image quality is perfect. About 5 times cheaper than in a shop.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9089546 on 05/01/2015

Funciona perfeitamente

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: