DX » Community » Reviews » Full HD 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (180cm)
  • 5 star 48 ( 96% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
OK
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnothvalpen on 07/26/2014

All good, nothing bad to say about this product. Ordered 3 of them, all works fine and the price is good compared to price at my contry, so yeah. :) Just take notice in length, for me, its a bit short, 1.8 meter seemed longer in writing than actually. (Not that it IS shorter than promised) Would recommend to friends and family. Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

It works. Yes, it works. It's an HDMI cable and works. Yeah, it's black and looks fine behind my LCD TV to my PS3, so there's no easy way to see it because its in the back, but when I manage to see it, it looks good. And it's 1.8 m long, so it reaches all the way from my PS3 to my TV. Maybe the plastic bag it comes in, but for 2.98 I really expected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaBonz on 06/29/2014

This is a very cheap hdmi cable, good enough to watch movies, PCs and whatever, at high quality. Make is OK, good rubber cover and high quality looking connectors, with plastic caps to protect the connectors when the cable is stored. Cable looks well made. Considering the price it's good. Shorter than expected. Packaging could be a little better. Plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byramowarr on 06/29/2014

CEC-HDMI functionality works with this cable for universal control of devices. It does what it says. t's a standard HDMI cable. Is quite cheap, but firm. Gold platted connectors that fit well on all devices used.Just HDMI cables are significantly more expensive than traditional composite cables. There are no cons that I am aware of. It is working fine ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAdriano1910 on 06/06/2014

This cable work as expected. Is quite cheap, but firm. Gold platted connectors that fit well on all devices used. I used in my pc to my tv and fit well in both equipment. The cable seems thin, but in my opinion, just seems. I recommend and will buy more that cable. Is cheap but very useful, thin but firm and has good connectors. With 1,80 meters responds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Plug and play. Cable has good build quality. CEC-HDMI functionality works with this cable for universal control of devices. I have tried this cable with ps3, dvd player, bluray player, and ps4 all plugged into a LED HDTV and all have worked flawlessly. Have not found any cons with this cable so far. Great value. If you are in need of a HDMI cable the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeuschwabenland on 05/13/2014

It does what it says. t's a standard HDMI cable. The cable is slim and flexible. Touch and feel is good, gives a good impression. It's 180 cm and works find with FullHD, 1080p @ 60 Hz. Really? Well, the cable is thin, the plugs are plastic and smaller than metal ones. The cable has no extra protection for rugged/outdoor usage. Buy again, and have one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulotaviodr on 04/16/2014

Does what it says. Works fine. Good quality and pretty good price. I have watched a movie using it and it worked pretty well with Full HD. The metal parts of the cable come 'protected'. The cable is long enough for common day-by-day situations. It's a cable, plug and play and it works fine, so there's nothing bad I can mention. Does what it is supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomax80 on 03/29/2014

good materials, cheap, works perfectly...Now I can see streaming hd videos and listen to digital audio on tv with my laptop connected. I think I'll buy another one as backup! no cons, there are only pros in this item...it's a cable so difficult to find cons! shipment was quite long, the product was out of stock, it took 1 additional week.....but it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFMfree on 03/28/2014

- The price is very good - It work perfectly (better than the one given with my box) - long enough to plug it without trouble I don't see any cons. I search but I found nothing. I don't give it a try with 3D movie so I can't be sure it works fine. A good product that you can buy eyes closed. For 3 dollars it's something you should have at home Good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections