DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Swivel Rotating Mount Holder w/ Suction Cup for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasut on 06/05/2014

It can be easily mounted on the glass and it holds very tightly and firmly, so it did not fall anytime after a year of using it. It can be rotated also easily to all directions with ease. The phone doesnt fit precisely, but it does not fall easily. But you have to put it inside with some force. The wheel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaureijs on 01/28/2014

I bought this for a friend who recently got a Samsung S3 MINI. He needed a car mount for it that didn't limit the use of the screen. This does the job perfectly! I have the same mount for my iPhone 5 and the clip to remove the phone tends to break. Be sure to be careful while taking the phone out so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanuelgc on 01/16/2014

Good move, grab the phone perfectly and looks sturdy. Tightening the nut gets stronger set the rotation of the workpiece makes Stamina vibrations well and do not move. Package box is very soft and came crushed, but this does not affect the product as it is quite robust. if the cup is folded, wait a while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabmontes on 12/07/2013

The suction cup is very good. It is really difficult to take it out of the surface where it is located once the actuator is set. It is had to change position so it will not move at all once it is set where you want it to be. Plastic quality is questionable but does the job. The holdster fits the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysh1sh1 on 11/23/2013

Well wrap to the car window. Stable and strong. the device arm, stable and strong, moving sideways without special effort. Reasonable quality plastic. Well wrap to the car window. Stable and strong. the device arm, stable and strong, moving sideways without special effort. Reasonable quality plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinfuneral on 08/27/2013

This is a holder specially made for a Samsung galaxy s3 mini. It fits very well and holds the phone in a tight grip. The suction cup sits firm in the windshield and has never fallen down at any time since i installed it in my car on the same day as it arrived. The mount can be rotated in 360 degrees ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byljupco79 on 08/09/2013

This phone holder is awesome. It arrived undamaged and in great shape. At first when i saw the package i thought that its regular mount, but later i noticed the holes on the phone holder for the camera and the flash. With this holder you can use your phone as "black box" recorder and record ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections