Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBaycode on 07/08/2014

Item is as described. Came very fast and was packed very well. Its easy to open and took the roll out and put in. Green Fujifilm color is great looking on my office desk. No more payments to the expensive tissues. I just put a roll of TP inside and its done. The writings on the box is actually a printed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by266775777 on 11/27/2013

It is awesome looking toilet paper holder, it is easy-to-use thing, its cap fits really tight so you wont loose the paper rool, and it really looks like a film can but quite larger than original one. And it has holes on the bottom to fit it to the vertical surface. I've found no cons, its a good purchase.... Read more

Holder with a paper in it package content

0 0 0

• posted byTheVoT on 11/05/2013

- beautiful design - you can use it in 2 different ways - it has holes for screws - it looks pretty solid - too cool for the bathroom! - too expensive to be just some plastic - paper doesn't roll at all if the roll inside isn't perfectly rounded open / close the holder box could be scary at the beginning.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFitoma on 09/24/2013

Keeps toilet paper away from playful cats. Once you set it to the wall it sticks firmly. Easy to refill using front cap. Many colours to choose. None so far. Works well for the purpose. It might be too lightweight if you use it as a desktop tissue dispenser. Depending on the size of the roll, it may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunocharlie on 09/13/2013

It really looks like a big film canister! It's large enough to fit even the larger rolls of toilet paper. It can be screwed to the wall (you'll have to drill the holes in the holder yourself) or you can just leave it over the basin table as a decoration. Much cheaper than the same product found in some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzarzeno on 09/10/2013

ME ha pareicdo muy original. Lo he pedido para un regalo y me lo ha solucionado bastante bien. Es una frikada graciosa para la gente relacionada con el mundo audiovisual. Para colocarlo en la pared hay que atornillarlo por el lado derecho. Creo que hubiera sido mejor preparar el objeto para que se pudiera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRmabeci on 07/03/2013

Great TP/Tissue holder, either for use at the toilet or to have at your desk for tissues. Fun to have and use and catches all of your frinds and family attention! They have all asked where I bought it. Might not fit everyon's TP holder but still usefull as a tissue holder or a TP dispenser. IF it does ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections